(NOAH) Eita "No good match, thoroughly destroy", "Noah Junior is me" - 29th April Sumo Hall


13th April 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

HAYATA: The next champion is me
EITA: Ryogoku only for the Noah Juniors, and I am in the main event. To be clear, I have no intention of wrestling a good match. I'll just destroy HAYATA thoroughly, and protect this belt. 
Q: What are your impressions of each other? 
HAYATA:...
EITA: You, I'm talking, so talk, yeah? I hate this hypocrite, so I don't think anything. 
Q: It's been a while since you entered the Noah Juniors, but as champion, what is your impression? 
EITA: Well, I don't think the Noah Juniors where a big deal until I came, but with my coming, I think the name has increased even more. So, I think Noah Junior is me.
Q: You said you didn't intend to fight a good match, but what is your ideal way to win?
EITA: I am not going to tell you that, as the opponent is here. Think normally. 
Q: What kind of stage is the main stage of Sumo Hall going to be? 
EITA: I think I am the man to stand in the main. I want to create a legend at Sumo Hall. 
Q: It seems that the GHC Junior belt is important, what is your love for it?  
EITA: I always carry it with me. He has worn it two times before, and no one has cherished it like this. I think this belt has finally met a good person in the 48th generation. 

Comments