(NOAH) Haoh "Still on the way", Nioh "It's not me that ends" - press conference of loser changes name match.


13th April 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

HAOH: Hello. This is Haoh of the Noah Junior Regular Army. After I left Kongoh, time after time, I've fought with Nioh. I think I know the best about Nioh's determination to put his name on the line fighting with him. Even so, when I came to this ring to fight, I abandoned everything I had done so far, and came as Haoh. I can never. I will defend Haoh to Nioh in Sumo Hall, to fight everyone in the Noah Juniors. 
NIOH: I think that ring names are the most important thing for pro wrestlers. Bet everything. Haoh, I will show my resolution in Sumo Hall on the 29th. I think a ring name is really everything. On the 29th, one of the two wrestlers will end. But it won't be me. I will protect Nioh, no, Kongoh's Nioh. 
Q: Renew your feelings for each ring name? 
HAOH: No matter who you ask, I think the name Haoh is a heavy name. However, what you would imagine might be the muscular guy kind, but I think that I have been fighting with this ring name to be proud of Haoh in the Noah ring, so I'm still on the way. I want to keep the name of Haoh to fight from now on. 
NIOH: I became a new wrestler when I abandoned the ring name of Hi69*. I cannot abandon Nioh right here, right now. On the 29th my feelings towards Nioh will be in both the contents and the results of Sumo Hall, so please watch. 
Q: A variety of cards has been prepared for the Sumo Hall event which is only for juniors, but what can only be shown by Haoh vs Nioh? 
HAOH: I think each match will be meaningful, but we just really show each other what we have got. It's just that. It's not about whose name is serious or not, or someone is prepared to fight seriously or not, we will really be fighting for each others pride, so I hope you will see that. 
NIOH: That question is a stupid question. Please come and see it on the day, that's all. Then you should know. 


*Pronounced "Hi69" in English, but "Hiroki" in Japanese. The spelling of his name in English mirrors that of the Japanese pronunciation - Hi-Ro(6)-Ki(9) = Hi69. 

Comments