(NOAH) Kazuyuki Fujita returns the GHC Heavyweight, Kaito Kiyomiya gives his name to the new championship match

27th April 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

DIRECTOR TAKEDA: Thank you for joining us today. As previously reported, Kazuyuki Fujita will miss the Ryogoku Kokugikan event on April 30th, due to testing positive for Coronavirus. In addition, the belt held by Fujita will be returned. On April 30th, a match to decide the new champion will be held at Ryogoku. Go Shiozaki's opponent is currently undecided. That's all for the announcement. 
SHIOZAKI: It can't be helped these days, but I'm really disappointed. I would like to move forward from this regret to the next championship deciding match. 

KAITO KIYOMIYA appears


KIYOMIYA: Shiozaki-san, please give me a little time. Today I heard about Fujita, and I couldn't help myself and came here. At Noah's Ryogoku event, the main is in such a worrying situation, that I couldn't help but take action. I think we young wrestlers have to raise Noah now. I want to go! Please let me go to the main in the vacant space! Let me go! Please, Takeda-san!
SHIOZAKI: Kiyomiya, you where able to convey your feelings in that you must take action and break this situation. As a challenger too, the feelings of wearing the heavyweight belt, have risen even further with your words. I want to fully accept your emotions and the look in your eyes, and fight you for this belt. Takeda-san, I know this is entirely up to what the company decides, but please consider the feelings of myself and Kiyomiya. 


DIRECTOR TAKEDA: It's a little difficult to decide right now, for the time being this needs to be discussed elsewhere
KIYOMIYA: I also have a feeling for this belt. 
DIRECTOR TAKEDA: I know, but it's difficult to decide here
KIYOMIYA: Please decide!!
DIRECTOR TAKEDA: I can't decide. Various...
KIYOMIYA: Isn't this a worrying situation? Please decide here now! I too want to stand in the main! I want to stand in the main of Ryogoku!
DIRECTOR TAKEDA: I understand, but it will be considered later. We have a broadcast, and there are various things that need to be discussed
KIYOMIYA: Takeda-san, please!

KIYOMIYA is restrained by staff and made to leave


Q: When will the results of the discussion be known? 
DIRECTOR TAKEDA: I would like to decide the day before the event, but I can't do it alone. I only heard about Fujita testing positive last night, so please give me a little more time. 
Q: What does Kaito Kiyomiya mean to you? 
SHIOZAKI: I think if that was me, I would be behaving like Kiyomiya now. His feelings for the GHC Heavyweight Championship and his feelings for Noah's Ryogoku event where really conveyed. If possible, I would like to answer him immediately. I understand that feeling, but this is all, I can't decide on my own and so I want to expect good results. 
Q: Kiyomiya will team up with Inamura to fight against Marufuji and X, but if Kiyomiya goes to the championship match, will he have two matches or will you change the card? 
DIRECTOR TAKEDA: That is still undecided, but since this is a title match to crown a new champion, I think there will be no double match. 

Comments