(NOAH) Kenoh "Stop the old men", Suzuki "Not all are old men " - GHC Tag Team Championship signing ceremony


13th April 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

NAKAJIMA: We never won in the past pre-matches. Accepting this reality, we will win at Ryogoku on April 30th. That's all. 
KENOH: I lost to Takashi Sugiura in singles pre match the other day. It's a bitter experience to lose even once. He's an old man who jokes around, but Takashi Sugiura is also strong. Hideki Suzuki is also strong, and I think this is the best time for him to return after being fired from WWE. We are the only ones in Noah who can defeat such strong but ridiculous old men. Katsuhiko Nakajima and I will take away the tag belts at Sumo Hall on April 30th. 
SUZUKI: The belt is important to challenge for, but it is harder to defend. I think the first defense is particularly difficult, so I want to be careful. Also, since one of my opponents has suddenly become a exposing YouTuber, I want to keep an eye on that as well. 
SUGIURA: I am Takashi Sugiura of The Sugiura Army. I want to wrestle without playing around, and defend strongly. 
Q: Again, what is your impression of the other team? 
NAKAJIMA: Well, they are the champions. That is a strong impression, but this trend isn't interesting, is it? Only we can change it. It is only me and Kenoh. On April 30th, the trend will change at once from Sumo Hall. 
KENOH: The impression if this team is...strong old men? But, what did Nakajima say too? What about Noah if you let these old men be in control? There is only Nakajima and I. Nakajima and I will stop these old men, and rejuvenate Noah as much as possible.
SUGIURA: Impressions of the team? They don't feel so close in private, but maybe we have better teamwork. 
SUZUKI: Saying repeatedly "old men", but I think there are four people who are recognized as old men*, so I wonder if perhaps there is no point in protesting that much. Another thing I would like to point out is that I am a young wrestler in The Sugiura Army, so I would like the opposition to be careful of that. 
Q: It appears that Kenoh and Nakajima have finally formed a tag, but how do you feel about the potential? 
NAKAJIMA: That's...you will know when we get the belt. 
KENOH: Same as he said 
Q: What are the strengths of the team? 
SUGIURA: Same as he said
SUZUKI: Same as on the right*
Q: Suzuki, I think you have teamed up with various partners in the past, but how do you perceive Takashi Sugiura as a partner? 
SUZUKI: In the past none of them have lasted long, but I want to keep it up until the end. I will do my best not to change on the way. 

GIF taken from Noah Official YouTube 
     
*Takashi Sugiura (GHC Heavyweight Tag Champion), Kazuyuki Fujita (GHC Heavyweight Champion), Masakatsu Funaki (GHC National Champion) and himself the other half of the GHC Heavyweight Tag Champions, although Suzuki later denies he is a true old man.  
*Same as Sugiura said, who is sitting next to him

Comments