(NOAH) "Overthrow Logan Paul", Kenoh announces the opening of "Kenoh Channel" on YouTube on the 13th

13th April 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

KENOH: "Kenoh Channel" will start on YouTube from April 15th. There are a lot of things that have been wiped out by censorship so far, but censorship can eat shit. I'll expose a lot of things on this YouTube. Hey! If you fuckers want stimulation in the pro wrestling world, then subscribe to the "Kenoh Channel£ and watch it every day. 
Q: Why did you decide to start now, at this timing? 
KENOH: Do you say that when you research something in a world where the internet is popular, that you "Google" it? It's old. Nowadays, more and more young people are searching for videos. To appeal to them as Kenoh, and that of the existence of Pro Wrestling Noah, like I said earlier after doing various interviews, when I look at the actual situation, I have often been erased by censorship. That's right. I can't forgive you. On YouTube, I will say everything I want to, live. That is the purpose. 
Q: Does that mean you will be a revealing YouTube? 
KENOH: Don't put it in that category. The Kenoh channel is Kenoh. I'm the rule! I'm everything. This is not an exposure system. My true nature will say everything I think. 
Q: What is your specific number of subscribers? 
KENOH: Specifically? First, I want to exceed the subscribers of the official Pro Wrestling Noah. That is the one goal. After that, my dream is to overthrow Logan Paul. 
Q: The exposition is at 18:00 on April 15th, is it possible to tell me a little about the content? 
KENOH: The only instruction you need here is the QR code on YouTube. For the guy who wants to know, take at look at my channel using the QR code, and watch today from 6pm. 
Q: What do you want to do? 
KENOH: Like I said earlier, what I think is that even if was interviewed at length and I answered exactly as it was, somehow 80% of the words changed. I think they were erased because there were alot of words that cannot be used if they are written normally. I want to deliver that kind of thing with my words to the fucking assholes.    

Comments