(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: REAL OVERTURE 2022 (SATURDAY APRIL 9TH, KORAKUEN HALL)

FUNKY EXPRESS
(Mohammed Yone & King Tany)

YONE: How about it? Occasionally I say something first
TANY: Recently, I have had many opportunities to fight Okada
YONE: True. What about Okada? 
TANY: Every time I fight him, I feel like he is getting more powerful. He's strong. I feel it. 
YONE: Fujimura was good, and it doesn't make sense for us to be there if we don't have young people break through more and more. I think we have to be the wall for young people to hit. I believe it is best that they are frustrated to lose to two funky big things. 
TANY: If those thoughts keep coming steadily, it feels like we are going to be more and more like this. Let's funky!

ALEJANDRO
"On April 29th, we will do our best to make sure that Sumo Hall, which is only for juniors, will succeed. Today was tough, but I will go with all my strength towards the N Innovation." 


KONGOH
(Masakatsu Funaki, Manabu Soya & Nioh)

FUNAKI: What to do? If you lose, you change your name. It is "King"* right? Then if you lose, what kind of name should you lose? 
NIOH: Oh, I won't lose. 
FUNAKI: Well, if you did lose, what should your name be? 
NIOH: Can we think about it a little later together? But I definitely won't lose. 
FUNAKI: I'm going to decide now. What if you lose? Then it's "The Great Demon King" from "The Genie Family"*
NIOH: If I lose, then I will do it. 
FUNAKI: Great Demon King. Is that good? 
NIOH: I don't think I will lose. 
FUNAKI: Then the one who loses is the Genie Family
SOYA: Any Demon King is fine you know. Nioh will never lose. I believe so. Believe it. 
FUNAKI: Believe me, if you lose, be "The Great Demon King"
NIOH: If you lose, so it's "The Genie Family". I won't lose. 

*A 1969 comedy manga, which was remade in 2020. However, Masakatsu Funaki is infamous for not understanding modern things such as social media, so he probably has no idea of this. 

*Nioh's name is that of the guardians who stand at the entrance of Buddhist temples. The name contains the Kana 王, which means "King".  


HIDEKI SUZUKI
"There was no involvement today, we just touched fingertips. I think there was a time when everyone was in Junior High and they touched fingertips and thought "Oh". I'm over 40 and it was the same scene, but I didn't feel that. There was nothing today. But, nothing was prepared to be that, everything was manufactured by him. There are quite a few quivers at the onset of a match, but I haven't felt it too much. Well, when there was nothing for the customers to see, we competed with each other today and it ended uneventfully. As with my match today, Sugiura is next. Yesterday, I couldn't win but I got a good win today, got more momentum and will defend the belt at Sumo Hall. It's harder to defend than challenge. I want to defend the belt, and the two of us be declared the winners, and raise it"



THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge, YO-HEY & Junta Miyawaki)I

YO-HEY: Of course I got the win, but what happened yesterday, today. That's just that after being beaten up by Yoshinari Ogawa, so he had his knees messed up, he had a tough knee attack today. In truth I think Kotoge endured with the cry of his soul, which led to the final drop kick. Yesterday, I was battered as a second, and I was still battered today, but I was successful today. But Yoshinari Ogawa, Chris Ridgeway, if those two work like today. I know they are not such easy opponents to beat. Ahead of Sumo Hall, we had a strategy meeting and will develop various strategies, at Sumo Hall we will definitely defend.
KOTOGE: I was saved today because YO-HEY won. Thank you. 
YO-HEY: OK. Sumo Hall, definitely...

STINGER burst in and a fight breaks out. During the fight, Ogawa aims for Kotoge's knee before leaving.

YO-HEY: Shit! Okay, this is how it is. Yoshinari Ogawa is not going to be straightforward. But that's okay, he's turned on a lot of switches, hey Kotoge? 
KOTOGE: Next, let's totally win!
HARADA: Don't let it go, don't let it go
MIYAWAKI: Let's completely defend
YO-HEY: OK


GO SHIOZAKI, KAITO KIYOMIYA & DAIKI INABA

KIYOMIYA: Thank you (shakes hands with the others). It's a shame that there is a Sumo Hall, and I am not at the core right now. I want to bring Noah to the top to make Sumo Hall successful. My card hasn't been decided on yet, but from each day in my life, I will become the centre of Noah.   
INABA: As Kiyomiya-san said, there is a Sumo Hall. I will continue to set standards for Sumo Hall so as not to lose to Kiyomiya-san. 
SHIOZAKI: Even if I am crawling, I am going to win. 

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI

MOCHIZUKI: I don't know, but I wonder if it was just the last move. When I have gave up to the Tiger Suplex, I suddenly had a severe pain in my shoulder...
MARUFUJI: I don't know the name, but if you hold back the Tiger Suplex, it's a hardened move. 
MOCHIZUKI: That means don't lose. I don't know what is is, that technique. 
MARUFUJI: From today, M's alliance is reunited! 
MOCHIZUKI: Arashi* is reunited
MARUFUJI: Is it different? 

ARASHI: A five member Japanese boy band, who have been on hiatus since December 2020. 


TAKASHI SUGIURA 

Q: It was a singles pre match with Kenoh, but how was it when you fought? 
SUGIURA: In the end, we interact as hard as we can, and strongly. It feels good to do it. Well, I was told that I was messing around today, and the old man wanted to show that he wasn't, right? Hideki Suzuki had a match for thirty minutes yesterday, and in the previous match with Funaki there were nosebleeds. You can't fight like that of you are playing around. 
Q: That remark has lingered
SUGIURA: I was told it so much in public, and I wanted to prove that it would be different, I wanted to return that remark
Q: Is Sakuraba playing around?
SUGIURA: He's playing around? Oh, how? 
Q: Isn't your "1,2,3 Noah!" playful? 
SUGIURA: The match, wasn't it? I was talking about the match. I feel at home on the microphone, and because I want to end with making the fans smile, I just purposely accepted a role of laughter. 
SUZUKI: On purpose? 
SUGIURA: Purposely. I really wanted to be serious. But the match is as good as the final microphone, right? You just have to show it in the match. The next Sumo Hall is the battle between we two and those other two, I want you to look forward to it. Thank you. 

Comments