(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: REAL OVERTURE 2022 (Friday April 8th, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)

FUNKY EXPRESS (Mohammed Yone and Shuhei Taniguchi) & ALEJANDRO

YONE: Today it was the former Aleja, because Sandro did his best.  
ALEJANDRO: Yes. I am also a regular army junior...
YONE: It's okay, it's good in an emergency.
ALEJANDRO: On April 29th, the serious battle begins, so I will do my best to face it.
TANY: Wasn't today the most high spirited? 
YONE: It was the most funky, and that is why he will proper at Sumo Hall. That's good. Good luck as a member of The Funky Army. 
TANY: With this momentum, let's funky!

(All three of them strike a funky pose) 


H.Y.O
"Oh, tired...Well, it was the first time for Noah to bring me out and let me suddenly fight in a singles match, and I want to express my gratitude clearly. Thank you, Noah...hey, did you think that? Hey, Junta Miyawaki-kun of the Noah Juniors. Where my expectation of him was minus 100 points, when I tried to wrestle a match it was minus 200 points, no I tell you, 300 points. To be honest, I'm disappointed. The Noah Junior N Innovation, the level is too low. There is too much a difference in level with us Z-Brats. In order to make Sumo Hall successful, he and good friends did weird training in the sea, but was that result? Nothing. Against the guy who is practicing nonsense, I don't think can win in the ring. I think I can show it. Sumo Hall, we... (shows the letter Z on his tights) there can be no success with Z-Brats. To put it the other way around, if we are there then the Sumo Hall is like that...I'm tired!"

JUNTA MIYAWAKI
"Oh, shit! Shit! Shit, shit, shit! Shit! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. At Sumo Hall, I will definitely regain! Shit!"

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Daisuke Harada, YO-HEY & Haoh)

HARADA: Say it!
HAOH: It's like I just said. I have thrown everything away to come here. I will rise with everyone as Haoh in order to raise Noah. I will definitely protect the name of Haoh at Sumo Hall. 
YO-HEY: Let's protect that!
HARADA: Is there anything? About the Junior Tag?
YO-HEY: Of course there is, of course there is. It's natural to defend in the title match, and after defending we will be at the centre with a bang of the Noah Junior Army. 
YO-HEY: Dokan will liven up Sumo Hall with a bang from Harada's guys. Let's all work together to form a team, and we the juniors, with all our might lets jump up. 
HARADA: (YO-HEY) will defend the junior tag, Haoh will defend too and I will defend Noah from those guys, Z-Brats. On April 29th, lets make Sumo Hall a big success with the N-Innovation and Dokan!
YO-HEY: Ok. Let's go. Let's go with Dokan!

TADASUKE
"Hey, he's coming. Finally, he is going to come. 29th April, Sumo Hall, he, he, he, that guy, King Kong. Shuji Kondo. Yeah? Thank you for your support the powerful helper of we Kongoh Juniors. That guy."  

NIOH
"What did you say, Haoh? I was given this name Nioh, and I call myself it with more resolution than you. At Sumo Hall, one of us will definitely change their ring name. But it's not going to be me. It's you."


HIDEKI SUZUKI

Q: It was the same 30 minute draw as it was two years ago, but looking back on the match? 
SUZUKI: He's strong. I've changed, so I am sure that he too has changed, there was no change in the kick which felt stronger this time. I think I might have felt that because there was more time. Strong. 
Q: Was there any parts that will lead to the title match? 
SUZUKI: I have said it many times, but the tag match is so crazy. There may be more developments to seize. Even if there is a difference in body size, there is that kick. In that case, it's about how much I can receive, I was thinking about 1/% out of 100/%, but it didn't happen on the way. Painful. Well, that was hard. I am numb to the neck. I always say that I don't want to think of it as a pre match, but it is just a pre match for now. Like I said earlier, I tried it, and I think there are some things that he has tested. I have been passive in my throws as usual, but I wonder if it is not as effective as it looks. But I know that too. After this, there is devising this with Sugiura. Well, I don't need to talk so much. There are two elements, one that I saw and another which was more than I expected. 
Q: Do you think he is an opponent who you will have to deal with in a singles? 
SUZUKI: Love. There used to be a song called "Do you remember love?" Well, next time, I am going to ask Lynn Minmay* to come and sing it, while saying "It's culture". (Suzuki to the younger staff) You don't know? You can tell the age of the person who is laughing, it's an old man. As for singles, I basically don't wrestle short term matches, so it's going to be a long term fight, but it's still good. It's going to be a war of attrition. That said, it's a little funny that next time is like unlimited or sixty minutes. On second thoughts, in a thirty minute match I have to be careful, I am still weak. I have to make a choice in thirty minutes. Well, the passive technique is wonderful. It is not an attacking power. This is not limited to Katsuhiko Nakajima, but no matter which one is taken, well, escape is passive. I think that is true. As I said, now that I understand, I think I will continue to win single matches in the future. We must complete it, and the closest place would be the title match at Sumo Hall. In other words, we will fight again tomorrow, and so I will fight another match with a different approach. I would like to be able to decide a lot tomorrow. 

*Lynn Minmay is a fictional character from Super Dimension Fortress Macross television series and the Macross: Do You Remember Love? movie.


ATSUSHI KOTOGE & YO-HEY

*Kotoge comes in leaning on YO-HEY'S shoulder*

KOTOGE: Shit! Frustrating! Strong! Strong!
YO-HEY: Well, I'm sorry in that way myself...
KOTOGE: Oh, tough
YO-HEY: This has become a disturbing feeling
KOTOGE: Let's find a way to win. Let's find a way to win. Let's reverse it, because we can definitely win this. 
YO-HEY: OK.


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, Eita & Kotaro Suzuki)

NOSAWA: Let me say this first. Sumo Hall? My, Crazy and Texano's card, what is this? With 100 yen average wrestlers*, is this a penny candy store brought by a 100 yen average wrestler? A mom-and-pop candy store? What is he making, Eita? Fi...Fi...
EITA: Fina...
NOSAWA: Financier?* Hey, penny candy store! When you come to Noah, hand out the candy to all the customers who come to Sumo Hall. Do that. Isn't it odd you guys? I am with 100 yen wrestlers and a one penny candy store, a mom and pop candy store! I am very frustrated. 

NOSAWA leaves

KOTARO: Susumu, it all starts with you. Get ready, at Sumo Hall I am going to destroy you. 

KOTARO leaves

EITA: Today, the match cards for Sumo Hall have been announced. I hear I am in the main. Noah Junior's first Sumo Hall, in the main is ME. Eita. Do you guys know what what that means? Think carefully about that with your little brains. 

*Type of pastry
*Like saying Dime store or Poundland equivalent quality


KAZUYUKI FUJITA
"No comments! No comments! I'm NOAH! I'm champion! I'm CyberFight!! Hahahaha! I'm going home. I'm going home."
FUJITA goes down the stairs. 

TAKASHI SUGIURA
"You can't drink alcohol during matches. Don't have matches if you drink".

KENDO KASHIN
*Kashin picks up a can of Highball from a bucket*
"It wasn't beer...I'm sorry. I'm bad, it was a Highball. It's my fault. I am really really sorry."

Comments