(CYBERFIGHT) Kojima "It is inevitable that I will become the GHC Heavyweight Champion" - signing ceremony with champion Shiozaki ahead of the GHC title match at the Saitama Super Arena main event

10th May 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

GHC Heavyweight Champion: Go Shiozaki
Challenger: Satoshi Kojima

KOJIMA: This is Kojima. One thing led to another in the challenge of the GHC Heavyweight Championship, and it is inevitable that I will become the GHC Heavyweight Champion.
SHIOZAKI: I am Shiozaki of Pro Wrestling Noah. I am only focusing on defeating Satoshi Kojima in the main event of CyberFight Festival 2022 and defending the GHC Heavyweight belt. 
Q: There is the aspect of the strong arm confrontation, but on the day of the event, New Japan have their own show at Osaka Castle Hall. Will that also be a fight? 
KOJIMA: Last year marked the 30th anniversary of my life in pro wrestling. In my 31st year, I am grateful to be given this kind of stage again, and I want to fight as hard as I can. Anyhow, I am cheerful and energetic and I believe in the pro wrestling I have arrived to this point with, and I want to win a belt again.
Q: If you do win it then you will have achieved a Grand Slam, do you have any thoughts on that?
KOJIMA: Naturally, I have an emotional attachment for the belt. I have challenged twice in the past for the GHC Heavyweight and couldn't catch It. I want to participate in the championship this time with various thoughts, and be sure to take it. 
Q: This will be the GHC title match at CyberFight Festival? 
SHIOZAKI: This is my first time participating in CyberFight Festival*. So, as GHC Heavyweight Champion, I would like to decorate the main by winning and closing out CyberFight Festival 2022. For that reason, I want to defeat Satoshi Kojima and defend this belt".


NOTES
*Shiozaki was injured during it's inaugural year

Comments