(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: Dream on 2022 (Thursday 19th May, Yokohama Radiant Hall)

XTREME TIGER
"One, two, three! May 21st, HAYATA you are next, it's your turn!"

RENE DUPREE
"Michael Elgin! Do you know what you did today? You have one foot in the grave! I am going to bury you, along with Kitamiya!"

MICHAEL ELGIN
"It doesn't make sense if we don't win. I got this result today, and I am going to win next time. Myself and Kitamiya will be the new tag team champions!"


TADASUKE
"In short, He (Shuji Kondo) will come to Ota Ward. Yes, that guy. The four Kongoh Juniors who have bought in that guy, will rally again. Thank you. "He", I wonder? That guy."

DAISUKE HARADA
(Note, Harada has a copy of this weekly "Weekly Pro", which contained interviews with STINGER)

"It's no good, if it ends like this. Losing once is not the end, and we have to rise and use this as fuel. Shuji Kondo is coming to Kongoh in Ota. That guy, the guy who has been a GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion in the past?* Even more so! I and everyone else, cannot hold back, I won't let you! We will definitely bring it! I have read all of the Weekly Pro STINGER special features and also the Yoshinari Ogawa interview* They showed everything that we wanted to show, and repeated the same old story so much, that I didn't want to get so angry suddenly! (rough) No regrets! I will never give up! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! Yoshinari Ogawa, I will never give up on revenge!"

NOTES
*Shuji Kondo held the belt from September 29th 2012 and made three defenses, he lost it to Taiji Ishimori who embarked on his record breaking reign of 405 days, before dropping the belt to Daisuke Harada. 
*I'm sure Daisuke Harada read and remembered the part where his current teammate YO-HEY turned on RATELS to join STINGER (he later returned to RATELS) and when Atsushi Kotoge joined them after returning from the heavyweights to being a junior. Harada was so angry, he threw a chair at him! 


*The interview with Yoshinari Ogawa was also with Chris Ridgeway and HAYATA. Ogawa had joked that HAYATA liked to talk and would be doing most of the talking, and he and Ridgeway joked that HAYATA was like Kenoh on the mic. More seriously though, they both said that they were after Harada, particularly Ogawa. 


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"This was a situation where I took each fight in front of me step bt step. I have wrestled three matches in a row with Simon Gotch, and I have also fought against Ninja Mack. I really think it's a great environment to be able to feel the pro wrestling of the world in Japan. Next is Ota and Marufuji, Mutoh and Kojima. I feel that it is a natural environment to be able to fight those three, so I would like to take this opportunity before me and break through"

SIMON GOTCH
"It appears that Kiyomiya understood my ferocity. Will Kenoh, next, understand it too? Oh and Kiyomiya, next time, I will win."


SEIKI YOSHIOKA & YUYA SUSUMU

YOSHIOKA: What do you mean? HAYATA, why did you obstruct at the end? Why did you stop?! It's okay, in Ota, we will just take the belt". 
SUSUMU: It's funny, it's funny when things don't go well. There is no turning back now that we can't take the belt, so let's definitely take it!

HAYATA
"We are...STINGER"


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JUNIOR
"I am the champion! It doesn't matter who comes, Michael Elgin, Masa. It doesn't matter who is next! I am the champion! Viva Mexico!"

MASA KITAMIYA
"I have learned that I have never been good at having a single match in the pre-matches. Anyway, I'm sorry. I did my best. I did my best to win. The relationship of trust with Elgin is perfect. Watch!"


SATOSHI KOJIMA
"Go Shiozaki, what will you do? I have wrestled four matches since I came to Pro Wrestling Noah, and I have taken the pin in all of them. Is that fact okay? I can't believe it myself. I can't believe it myself! I have suddenly grown stronger, and how do you see that, Shiozaki? There is only a little time until the match, right? I am incredibly strong right now. Think about it, Shiozaki. Think about why I am so strong. Think about the reason. New Japan Pro Wrestling, Satoshi Kojima, 3rd generation*. Various thoughts are in my head. But, the best thing inside of me, Satoshi Kojima, is thirty-one years of pro wrestling. I will show it to you, Noah fans, New Japan fans, and pro wrestling fans all over the country, and pro wrestling fans all over the world!"

NOTES
3rd generation: Third generation of debuts. New Japan's Young Lions (I believe, New Japan fans feel free to correct me) are divided into generations. This differs from Noah's who are labelled by era i.e. Misawa Generation, Golden Era, Mid Generation, New Generation etc.

GO SHIOZAKI
"What did Satoshi Kojima say in the ring? 31 years of Pro Wrestling? Then for those 31 years, I will swallow everything and I will swallow up that Satoshi Kojima who is fresh and lively...let me defeat that Satoshi Kojima. He came to Noah, and has taken to it like a duck to water. This feels great, and I think this is the place of the fight and the stimulus he has been looking for. It's really fun, but I can't give away the GHC, because...I AM NOAH"

Comments