(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: NOAH SANCTUARY (30th May 2022, "Noah Special Arena" - Club Citta, Kawasaki)


YOSHIKI INAMURA
(Note, he makes this promo as if he had just fought a Sumo wrestling match by using lots of Sumo terminology)

"Fought to full time limit, and I couldn't win. I am very disappointed. I want to continue this to my heart's content at CyberFight Festival on June 12th. I am getting stronger and stronger, and again, I will strike you in one go". 

(Noah have changed the opening, he actually referred to the gap between the end of the match and the start of the match at CyberFight, as the break between matches when two sumo are given water before the bout starts again)

KAZUSADA HIGUCHI
"Well done. His power is amazing. I came to Noah alone for the sake of CyberFight Festival, and unlike in the past, one person came into view. Inamura. It was a draw today, but I really want to knock him down. He is my sights. He made me feel that way."


MASA KITAMIYA & MICHAEL ELGIN

KITAMIYA: The championship road has just begun. The first time after the championship was an easy victory. Anyone. Anyone anywhere. We are ready to fight a championship match with anyone, anywhere.
ELGIN: This is the most important belt I have ever had. Tonight wasn't a championship, but we should have been able to prove our strength. In Noah...no, any tag team in the world, this is your chance to rob us of this belt".


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Junta, today was really different. I felt his feelings were amazing, that I think everyone felt. But, I don't want him to return at this level, I want him to be bigger when he comes back from Mexico. I want him to be strong! I told you myself, so come back big. I can't lose to his feelings! Well, before be comes back, I will be more bigger with Noah too! Today I used the Tiger Suplex at the end, but I think there is a much tougher road ahead for him. I want him to return and never lose."

JUNTA MIYAWAKI

MIYAWAKI: Today was my send off match, I am really grateful to Kiyomiya, one of my seniors, for doing this. I promise to all the fans who came here today, that when I return, I will definitely be stronger. Ultimately, I decided to go to Mexico now because where I am now is definitely no good. I will continue to put myself in a tough position, and work harder and harder, so everyone please wait. 
Q: You looked full of emotions after the match? 
MIYAWAKI: Of course, I was disappointed, but since I entered at the age of 18, I have always been indebted to Kiyomiya...please tell me how to practice! Thank you for telling me, and he took me out to eat. He was an older brother. He's not someone who praises too much, but today he praised me a little and I cried. 
Q: Kiyomiya said you would come back big
MIYAWAKI: Of course there is the expectations of the fans, but I totally do not want to betray Kiyomiya's expectations, so I will definitely come back big. 
Q: How do you imagine you will be when you come back? 
MIYAWAKI: I don't know. But I am excited about it.


DAISUKE SASAKI
(The stun gun is crackling)
"Like I said in the ring, we, DDT, came to this filthy ring of Pro Wrestling Noah's. Super welcome. This kind of filth...we came to this filthy ring. And Kenoh, it figures that he is all mouth. Is that Noah's representative? Don't make me laugh. Please retrain more by June 12th, and prepare something more interesting. Understand? (Where you quite pressed in the match?) I wasn't pressed! I know how he fights. And how is that? He can't do anything without fire* 
*(Kenoh's flame kick)


SATOSHI KOJIMA
"At this age when pro wrestling becomes a fun and enjoyable career, I wouldn't have imagined it a few years ago. I have always loved pro wrestling, and I have always thought it is fun. However, I think it figures that pro wrestlers are the most pleased to be noticed. I have really got your attention now, and I have lived each day enjoying this feeling, it's uplifting, and I am feeling various things that I haven't experienced in years. I think that is because I am blessed with a very good opponent, named Shiozaki. I don't think that pro wrestling is something you can do alone, and that is why I am glad I met an opponent like Shiozaki. Different years, different careers. But, standing in the ring we are in the same position, and fighting under the same conditions. Even more so, he has a weapon called a lariat. I have lived for 31 years with this Western Lariat. I don't have as many skills as he does, but remember, I have done pro wrestling with just this one lariat. I am second to none. Thank you."

Comments