(NOAH) Sudden change...Ogawa & Ridgeway and Yoshioka & Susumu agree to "leave STINGER if they lose", GHC Junior Tag Team signing ceremony


18th May 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

SUSUMU: Now that Perros is gone, currently the Noah Juniors can be said to be centered on STINGER. Even if I say "center", the center is not Yoshioka and me, and although we may be in the same team, I do not intend to be 3rd or 4th. At the centre of it will be the two of us. 
YOSHIOKA: I've knocked out both of them once so far, but it wasn't related to the match, so next time I will show you it in the title match and I will show you a KO. We will take the belt from the two of them*, and prove that we are in the center. 
RIDGEWAY: I thought it was possible that these two would challenge, and they did what I expected. But, I didn't think it would be so quickly and moreover, I didn't think that the same team would sneak up and challenge. In any case, on May 21st, we will defend our belts. 
OGAWA: STINGER doesn't need a 3rd or a 4th. The losing team leaves STINGER. What to do?
YOSHIOKA: Do it!
Q: What is your impression of the Yoshioka & Susumu team, what is the background of your proposal to leave STINGER?
OGAWA: I don't know about them because I haven't done this type of match yet, I can't say anything because I've been in the state of being knocked out. Well...leaving. I've been knocked out, so I would like to push myself somewhat, and because of that I think it would be better for the loser to leave STINGER.  

Notes
*I have omitted the "serious people" from Yoshioka's speech here as there is no equivalent in English.

Comments