(NOAH) "Suddenly bite into the champion" Mutoh to return for the first time in four months, Shiozaki and Kojima implication to be vigilant in "taking the good points".


18th May 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

MARUFUJI: It is a great honor to be included this big match for the main event, but as there is Mutoh's return and the prelude to Kojima's title match, it's hard to find my own theme and so there are is a part that is difficult to find. But, since I rarely have a match with Masato Tanaka as an opponent, I want to do it solidly. I want to enjoy that match with that one part as my theme. 

KOJIMA: It's been less than a month since I became a character in Pro Wrestling Noah. It's only been two weeks. However, I have had very full days and in my heart, I have the illusion that I have been in Noah for a few months now. I think this will garnish Mutoh's return match, but on thinking about it, Mutoh is going to have the best part so I want to fight the match thinking that I am going to stand out. I myself have a title match before me, so I want to keep that in mind when I fight. 

MUTOH: For me, for the first time in four months, this is my return match. To tell the truth, I wanted to have a match without a press conference, so it would be a little more modest and less noticeable in the undercard. However, as it has already been decided, there are good members in allies and enemies and I think it would be great if I could show that I am the most energetic of them all. 

TANAKA: I think a victory is worthwhile from any of these three opponents, so if there is a chance, I want to get the win. 

KIYOMIYA: I have been waiting for Mutoh's return. I still have something I want to absorb. It is disappointing because it is the opponent's team that has been attracting attention since Mutoh's return was decided. I don't think that I am in Mutoh's sights, so I would like to change that situation. I lost the GHC to Shiozaki here, so I want to seize each and every match in front of me, so I want to grab this big opportunity in Ota Ward and monopolize Mutoh's sights. 

SHIOZAKI: This is Mutoh's return, but I am looking at this as the prelude to the GHC Heavyweight title match with Kojima. I want to show the GHC fight with all my strength from the pre matches. Thank you. 

Q: What is the current condition of your hip joint? 
MUTOH:  The pain, the inflammation and the build up of fluid that led to my absence have gone. But, since it is basically bad, I will return without being able to change that part. 
Q: What about teaming up with Kojima in Noah? 
MUTOH: Well, nothing really. To be honest, Kiyomiya is humble, but from my point of view while I think this way, I still think the enemy is myself. I don't care at all for Kojima.
Q: Shiozaki emphasized that this match was a GHC pre match, what is your response to that? 
KOJIMA: I think so too, but because this is Mutoh's return match, I know that he is someone who will take all the good points, so that is something to be careful of....
MUTOH: You don't know me these days...
KOJIMA: Well, not recently...
MUTOH: Full circle...(rough, does not translate)
KOJIMA: Well, I understand the situation. It's the same with Shiozaki, Mutoh and Marufuji. I still have many things that I want to take in from Noah, so I am going to try my hardest. 
MUTOH: If I pin the champion in this match, what is the champion going to do? Are you still going to have the title match with Kojima? 
SHIOZAKI: That won't happen. I won't let you do that.

Comments