(NOAH) Kenoh & Kojima's "Multi-faceted" overheated climax, full time "closing out" fight, squats...

Pro Wrestling DX
24th June 2022

YOKOHAMA RADIANT HALL


AFTER THE MATCH

KOJIMA: I won't give you this belt so easily. Do you understand, mutherfucker?
KENOH (yelling): Hey! You didn't win, so why are you closing (out the show)? This isn't the New Japan ring, this is Noah's! Okay, I will close out. 
KOJIMA: I will close out. Go on home. 
KENOH: YOU go home!
KOJIMA: No, YOU go home!
KENOH: Go home!
KOJIMA: No you!
KENOH: Fine! Okay! I'll go home, and I'll be doing squats for July 16th! See ya!
KOJIMA (as Kenoh walks off): Do about 1000 squats, and do them properly! Can you do it 1000 times? Just do it! Go home and do it properly 1000 times!

Kojima attempts to talk in the ring, saying "I'm going to the Nippon Budokan mutherfuckers!", but he is hijacked by Kenoh's loud voice coming from backstage, screaming loudly "One! Two! Three!"....


KENOH (while squatting): If you listen, you can hear Kojima talking. Hey! I have done a lot of these. HEY, KOJIMA! CAN'T YOU HEAR ME? 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! (Kenoh continues counting squats and by the time he gets to 70, he sees Kojima coming backstage) Hey, Kojima, yeah? What are you looking at? 

The two of them face each other

KOJIMA: Oi, how many have you done? Have you even finished 100? You haven't even done that many yet!
KENOH: I am doing that now!
KOJIMA: You haven't done 100!?
KENOH: Shut up!
KOJIMA: Didn't I tell you do to 1000? 
KENOH: Deal out just one lariat! (Rough, does not translate well)
KOJIMA: No way! It's wasted in a place like this!
KENOH: What's wrong? Are you too scared? 
KOJIMA: No, I'm not scared! And I am certainly not scared of you, asshole!
KENOH: What's your problem? Asshole.
KOJIMA: Look, just go home, quickly.
KENOH: Oh do shut the hell up!
KOJIMA: I can't beat you in a quarrel, so let's go! Shut up! I am only going to say this once, SHUT THE HELL UP, asshole!
KENOH: Looks like a babyface pretending...
KOJIMA: Fucker, I am not a baby face...
KENOH: What, an asshole? 

They start to brawl, Kenoh kicks Kojima with a series of low kicks, with Kojima countering with an elbow


KOJIMA: What the hell, fucker! Why are you being so quiet?
KENOH: Hey, that's what you want!
KOJIMA: Don't fuck with me, asshole! 

Kenoh pulls out the platform truck that holds the folding chairs between them. They yell at each other through what looks like bars.

KOJIMA: Hey, watch it! Don't break the equipment!
KENOH: Shut the fuck up!
KOJIMA: You break it, you pay for it!
KENOH: I'll do that
KOJIMA: Muthefucker, will you really pay for it?
KENOH: Well, you are stingy
KOJIMA: Shut up! Your a cheap bastard
KENOH: What the fuck? Go home. Go back to New Japan!

KENOH WALKS off

Comments