(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: N Innovation (Thursday 23rd June, Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo)


SATOSHI KOJIMA
"Pro Wrestling Noah announces an "X", and as "The biggest X in history", I couldn't stay silent and as "The biggest X in history" who appeared in Noah, I think it is my mission. I haven't been to Shinjuku Face in a while, and I also met Shuji Kondo for the first time in a while. There are all kinds of things, but I can't help but enjoy doing pro wrestling. Pro Wrestling Noah, thank you!"

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"That became too hot! Kojima, Kondo and Hi69 were around me, but I have to go more than anyone else in this! I think that might have been annoying to Kojima, I don't know, but it goes without saying that before long it is the Nippon Budokan with Mutoh. Really, I am aiming towards that, so when this card was decided, I decided to head to the Budokan with everything today. I don't feel like there is still time, and so each day I am living thinking that that day is coming closer. So, today's X was Kojima, and a chance encounter with Kondo. I will continue to cherish each day."


SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"How about that? After a long time you saw a scary Yuya Susumu, right? But, as long as he is trying to coax me into returning to STINGER, I can't lose. I know his ability more than anyone else."

YUYA SUSUMU
"Is this the end? Is it the end? Our tag, is this the end? No, that isn't true. If you want to leave once, then leave. But definitely come back. I can only say I am waiting."


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, Eita & Kotaro Suzuki)

NOSAWA: So, what's next?
EITA: Next, like I said in the ring, Kotaro and I will challenge for the GHC Junior Tag.

*Yoshinari Ogawa bursts in, slaps Kotaro and then a brawl breaks out with the three of them*

EITA: Seriously, you are messing with us!? Come Ogawa! Come on! 

*Perros beat up Ogawa, and take him to the ring, where the three of them beat him up some more and then Eita makes a challenge for the junior tag*

Afterwards...

NOSAWA: Okay, first lets do this one by one. Firstly, DragonGate, GM Saito, what happened? What about the Triangle? Did you call it on SNS? The card changed to a championship match with a substitute, didn't it? Didn't you make a fool of us when we were champions before? Hey, if you don't come, then we will go to DragonGate. Hey Eita, when is it next? 
EITA: Next is Toyohashi on Saturday 25th 
NOSAWA: Okay, June 25th (to Eita) You're in? Alright, Kotaro and I will go too, so assemble a card.
EITA: I'm gonna do it! Make it!
NOSAWA: Ok. So now for the main subject. What about it? Say it as you see it.
KOTARO: To this extent, we are making a challenge? The Budokan. Hey, me and...   
NOSAWA: Whoa whoa, don't say that. Look, Babyface, don't comment. Try, completely crush.
KOTARO: I'll do it.
EITA: Just now he was, reply in the ring. 
KOTARO: That's right.
EITA: However, Ogawa's other half isn't in Japan. They shouldn't call themselves champions. Hey, we are not the next challengers, the next champions are me and Kotaro. 
NOSAWA: Just a word to the Noah Juniors. Such a tiny venue like this, is sold out? Don't laugh. Do it somewhere bigger, if anything, Perros should do a box office.
EITA: Great, great
NOSAWA: Arena Mexico. Arena Mexico. Arena Mexico is the box office for Perros
EITA: It would be sold out in an instant. 


TADASUKE
"I am the one who survived. The cause was his selfishly quitting Kongoh, joining The Regular Army, and at the end of that he took both the hair and the name of one of my friends. I am angry of course. But, as I didn't put my hair or name on the line, I had no choice but to kick him out. So, Haoh, it was good, but isn't it better to see my face? See ya!"


SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"This is the reason I quit STINGER. It's an inevitable way to get to the top of the Noah Juniors"

Comments