(NOAH) "Rebellious Mui-Bien" Ohara can afford leeway, to HAYATA "overturn everything" - GHC Junior Championship Signing Ceremony.


22nd June 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

OHARA: The pre match, within myself I had a great response, and I am welcoming today with a good feeling. The last times were a match in Korakuen and Kobe. The Kobe match is being broadcast on WrestleUniverse right now, so please take a look. I think you can see from when you watch the match, that the dominance of it is 9 to 1. That much, I Hajime Ohara, dominate this. However, the match itself was lost in less than four minutes. But, because I lost, I learned a lot and so to speak it was like a mock test before the exam, and if you can correct the mistakes there, there is no doubt about the actual event. With that kind of response, the actual event is tomorrow, and tomorrow I will definitely reach the end, win and defeat HAYATA to wear the belt. And HAYATA, you're talking a lot more, right? In a tone I don't appreciate he says "This is easy, there is no problem". Dos that come from anxiety? I don't know if it really comes from a leeway, but, I am really annoyed because of that leeway. I think there are a lot of people who aren't familiar with me, and I want to overturn that kind of evaluation, that situation, all of it in tomorrow's match. I will overturn it all. Tomorrow, my career doesn't finish as it is, I will overturn everything in tomorrow's match, and I will be the champion. 
HAYATA: As you can see from the result of the pre match, it's an easy victory. 
Q: The opponent who you lost this belt to last time was HAYATA, again, what are your thoughts on the belt and HAYATA? 
OHARA: Five years ago, right? It's been five years since I lost, but I have been waiting for this opportunity for revenge and after five years, it finally arrives tomorrow. So, it's a very emotional day for me...it figures that in those five years, the days when I couldn't get results steadily continued, I know I am the one who is smoldering the most. I want to wear the belt again and I want this to be the Hajime Ohara who can make the Noah Juniors more exciting. I really want to overturn everything in tomorrow's match. I will think that way and challenge. 
Q: You didn't get any results after you joined Kongoh, do you want to change everything there too? 
OHARA: I know it the best. Lose, lose, not winning any of my matches. Like HAYATA said earlier, the match itself wasn't won, and I have no winning stars. I don't have any stars for winning, but if you watch the match itself you will understand. As for the pre match, it had a lot of effect on me. I might have lost the match, but I think I won at pro wrestling. Tomorrow, I want to win even at that, and in the outcome I will win, take the belt and move forward. 
Q: What do you think after hearing Ohara's assertions? 


HAYATA: I have nothing to say about the title match.
Q: Are you looking for the next one?
HAYATA:... (nods silently)

Comments