(NOAH) Kaito Kiyomiya, who has inherited Keiji Mutoh's special moves, will display a "New Kiyomiya at N-1"

Tokyo Sports
21st July 2022

Noah's Kaito Kiyomiya (26), who has inherited the spirit of Keiji Mutoh (59), and will show a rebirth. 

Keiji Mutoh's Retirement Road started at the Nippon Budokan event on the 16th, and Kiyomiya, who was his opponent in this first match, showed the results of his thorough research. He made his specialty a "perfect imitation" and took the submission with an attack in waves of flash Shining Wizard, Dragon Screw which went against the rules and a Figure Four. Then as a "reward" for taking the first win in their fourth single, Mutoh offered to give the last three special moves to Kiyomiya. He sent encouragement saying, "Repeat practice and good luck". 
Kiyomiya said, "Because I have inherited this, I think I have to make these skills my own. Not just for me, for Mutoh-san and all of Mutoh-san's fans."

It is in the single league matches "N-1 Victory 2022" (opening in Yokohama on August 11th) where there will be a place to make the best use of these inherited skills. "From the opening, I have to mix my current technique with Mutoh-san's to establish a "New Kiyomiya". I don't understand what I will do now, but I will do it". 

In 2018 Kiyomiya won his first league match*. Looking at victory four years layer he says, "I will chase both growth and results. "Those who chase rabbits, don't even get one", but I will show you four and five rabbits instead of two". 

In a sense, the biggest Muto-ism is about taking and enjoying the largest part of what has been accumulated. "This time, there are some wrestlers who I will face for the first time, and it is important that I show my pro wrestling as the new Kiyomiya". 

I am looking forward to the summer of Kiyomiya, who has absorbed the extract of the genius.  


Note
The now defunct Global League, which has been replaced with the N-1 Victory.

Comments