(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: ABEMA presents DESTINATION 2022 - Nippon Budokan, Tokyo, Saturday 16th July

KONGOH JUNIORS 
(Tadasuke, Hi69, Hajime Ohara & Shuji Kondo)

TADASUKE: It figures that I don't care about those guys because I have been saying over and over they are going to lose. 
HI69: From here on, we will slowly, no furiously, stir the Noah Juniors. 
OHARA: Always the Noah Junior Regulars appeal the goodness of teamwork and the bonds of friendship, but how was the team power when you watched the four of us fighting each other? Our team completely outperformed their strength. The result is that Kongoh is better as a team.
KONDO: Have you finally adapted to me? I gave a Financier* to everyone.
OHARA: Thank you for the cake*
HI69: Thank you.
TADASUKE: Hang on, wait a minute. I didn't get one. I didn't get a Financier. 
OHARA: Did you eat it before the match? I did and was in good shape.
TADASUKE: What do you mean?
KONDO: Only guys I acknowledge
TADASUKE: Huh?
OHARA: Thank you! Thank you again for the cake
*Everyone walks off, leaving Tadasuke*
TADASUKE: What the hell, you guys!*Financier: French cake

*Ohara actually used highly polite language and said "Thank you for the meal", however as this doesn't translate well from the intention in Japanese as you wouldn't thank someone in English like this unless you wanted to be sarcastic over just being given a cake, I have therefore changed it. 

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Atsushi Kotoge, YO-HEY & Xtreme Tiger)

YO-HEY: The Nippon Budokan, the result is...
KOTOGE: I couldn't bring anything out somewhat
YO-HEY: It was a very disappointing result
KOTOGE: Awesome customers came to The Budokan, some people are watching (live broadcast), and we receive power from our customers. We have to make things happen more and more to meet expectations. 
YO-HEY: I'm not very happy that at this point it can't be helped 
KOTOGE: I am going to be positive. Tiger came to Japan and we did it together as a team, and today is the last time for the time being. It was really encouraging to have him.
TIGER: I will definitely return! Arriba Tiger!
YO-HEY: Ok, Ok, Ok, we have tagged a lot. I think Tiger will also power up and return, and at that time, let's do it again as the Regular Army.

TEAM NORTH AMERICA
(Rene Dupree, Simon Gotch, Anthony Rogers & Stallion Greene)

DUPREE: The North American team from Mexico, Canada & The United States have won!
ROGERS: I didn't just come to Japan. I came to win. 
GREEN: I have to win. I won today, and I will continue to win. 
GOTCH: Anthony Green won, but so did Stallion Rogers. Rene Dupree is also a winner, as is El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Jnr! Simon Gotch is a winner. The North American team is so strong, so Noah wrestlers, anyone in Japan can come. If you think you can beat Team North America, come any time. 

PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(Eita & Kotaro Suzuki)

EITA: You saw, right? I am glad that the GHC Junior Tag has been postponed, it means we can crush Ogawa, that's why. Hey, Chris! Chris what? 
KOTARO: Chris Ridgeway
EITA: Chris Ridgeway, you don't have to come back just yet, stay there in your home in England. If you come back early, then the postponed junior tag will be made. Also, look at this. Isn't this belt dirty? Your a champion? Then polish your belt well. Understand? I will keep this belt. 

NINJA MACK
"Noah fans, you should definitely bet on Noah. You should bet on Nina. I am happy to be back and having a match. Today was a one on one, and it has just begun. From here on, I will move forward more and more". 


ROB VAN DAM, MASATO TANAKA, SUPER CRAZY & NOSAWA RONGAI

RVD: Tanaka-san, was my hardcore partner.
TANAKA: Thank you
RVD: Look. Do you think I am 51 or 23? You can't be sure.
*Super Crazy and NOSAWA appear in the comment booth*
NOSAWA: Thank you so much. Everyone, next I will call Sabu. Somehow, I will call him, so please come again.
RVD: Certainly, but be careful what you wish for.   
*RVD and Tanaka leave*
NOSAWA: Tough. That was a complete defeat. Well, today I have Sabu in mind. I want to call Sabu to Japan again. But, with the world famous Rob Van Dam and the two of us...he (Super Crazy) was also in ECW, but for the first time it was Rob Van Dam at The Budokan. As a wrestler, I am happy. 
SUPER CRAZY: It hurts a little bit
NOSAWA: I want to do it again, and it makes sense to do it with Noah. If I propose something like this again, Noah fans will hate it, right? We will continue to do that. Next is Sabu, Sabu. That's it. A complete hardcore defeat. 

GO SHIOZAKI
"There is no other wrestler who is so encouraging in a tag. Well, when I fought against him I was scared, but he was scary in a different sense. Looking at the tag today, there aren't many tags in which I think it's okay to be allowed to stand in the same corner, and this was really fresh in me. I lost my belt and next is the "N-1 VICTORY 2022", Kongoh, Nakajima, Funaki. Be aware of that. I don't know what this will lead to yet, but at the next tournament to decide Noah's strongest, which is different from the GHC Heavyweight Championship, I will definitely win. I AM NOAH".


KEIJI MUTOH

MUTOH: It figures, however, that even if retirement is decided, I am still sorry to lose. It's frustrating. However, doing pro wrestling with the pain in my body and ragged breathing, I can't help but feel there are various things that pro wrestlers feel thankful for. Well, I can't help but be happy. Well, as for Kiyomiya, even if he has beat ne once, he will have a long pro wrestling life, and from here he won't lose to me. The challenge for Kiyomiya is what he males he makes from now on. I think it's okay to have a degree of independence, the enemy isn't here.
Q: What about Kiyomiya being your opponent for the first match of "The Final Countdown"?
MUTOH: It's called my "Final Countdown", and so I remember Inoki's retirement. The first "Final Countdown" wasn't me but was done by Great Muta. In that respect Inoki was actually the first in "Final Countdown", winning over Great Muta. Speaking of that, I am really disappointed to lose in that part. However, speaking of that part I am disappointed to lose, I can say it's disappointing, but I'm not really. For now I have to say something, it's a habit. I would be in trouble if he was ecstatic, so I'm not really so disappointed. 
Q: This was your fourth match against Kiyomiya, but how was it compared to the past? 
MUTOH: He studied me, and I mean really studied. It might be good against Keiji Mutoh, but I am not his only enemy. What happens in the future, depends on him.
Q: Kiyomiya used your techniques? 
MUTOH: I often thought I could use that kind of salty technique proudly. There is no such sharp Dragon Screw.
Q: How would you score his Mutoh techniques today?
MUTOH: In that regard, Kannazuki* is better. Well, he has been studying a lot. The Figure 4 was extremely good. It may be because I have extremely bad knees, but well, I couldn't escape easily. But it's a technique with repetitive practice, and so I think it will be his own if uses it more and more in actual matches.
Q: Can he continue to use it in actual matches?
MUTOH: In terms of his weaknesses, his finishers are somewhat lacking. He has only the Tiger Suplex, and a little projectile. As he is sparse in that area, and as a reward for defeating me, I will give him The Dragon Screw, Figure Four and The Shining Wizard...and if Noah makes a little money, I will get royalties. 

*Japanese comedian who imitates athletes.  

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"I said that I wanted to surpass Mutoh, I wanted to absorb him, and I said big things, but he was the one who really taught me, I was able to learn so many things in the meantime without me knowing it. Mutoh often says that "the best thing about pro wrestling, is the ecstasy." I could feel that thanks to the match with Mutoh today. Above all, through this pro wrestling, he taught me about his pro wrestling. From now on, I will make it my own. Thank you Mutoh-san."


TIMOTHY THATCHER & HIDEKI SUZUKI

Q: How do you feel now that you have both won the belts? 
THATCHER: I am happy. I am really happy. I was able to prove what I can do at Noah, and above all I am really happy to be able to get the belt with Suzuki as a partner. 
SUZUKI: Naturally, I am happy to win, but I didn't think it would be this much, many times I didn't think it was good, but I thought it was a little better than today. 
Q: Was the other team so strong?
SUZUKI: Rather than being tough, like I said at the press conference, I think they are at the forefront of Noah and wrestlers are the forefront in pro wrestling. It figures that the front line is strong and both are tough. 
Q: This is quite different from the situation in which you have worn the belt so far, but what about the future? 
SUZUKI: I haven't changed, I want to keep looking at the present, I can't see the future. Today is over, so it's tomorrow, so it's the next match. I have no choice but to fight for that. Since I started wrestling, I have done it thinking that there is no future. I have done it thinking only of the present. I wonder if I won by that difference. I think there will be various fights in the future, but it is also possible to participate in all and the two of us fight as heavyweights to catch the National and the GHC Heavyweight. I think it's good the two of us fight. I have all kinds of goals. 
Q: How was Thatcher today?
SUZUKI: He is an eccentric person. Today, Thatcher tried to wake me up even though I was tired at the end, I don't know...he's eccentric. Also, there were four seconds. I asked them to follow me to the red corner. Once I entered they were in the opposite corner. I said to them Sugiura, Fujita, Wagner Jnr, Sakuraba, you are already enemies, right? I had a hard time as I was a little shocked. 


Anyway, when he (Thatcher) came to Noah, he was able to show the power he had shown in America and Europe like this in Japan. I think he will show me more and have more ambition. I would like to lead Noah's front together.
THATCHER: Yes!

THE TOUGH
(Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura)

KITAMIYA: Shit! Get out of my way!
(Kitamiya walks off angrily)
INAMURA: Shit! I will try harder.


HAYATA
"To be honest I am happy that a challenger from another promotion has come. It will be me who will raise the value of the belt and win."

SHUJI KONDO
"You can talk. Are you pretending to be Ken Takakura?* Well, I have a desire and I can't help but want a belt. I used to wear it, and I have the right to get it back, don't I? Well, I don't know when it will happen, but I am looking forward to it."

*An actor known for his silent, brooding and stoic style.


KENOH
"I was able to close out the main event of the Nippon Budokan, which I have been waiting to do for a long time. And, I defeated Satoshi Kojima of New Japan, the number one promotion in Japan, and regained the GHC Heavyweight Championship for Noah. With Satoshi Kojima I did all kinds of things, but there was also a part when I was angry. However, he is a veteran of 30 years and I learned a lot and I have grown a lot. I think the pre matches were fun. Thank you Satoshi Kojima. And, like I said if you look around the Nippon Budokan today, Noah is still developing and I, Kenoh, am still developing. All you fucking assholes watching this, with me and with Noah, let's run towards dreams that are bigger and bigger. ABEMA, right? Isn't New Japan playing on Fighting 2 channel? We can't lose to New Japan on Fighting Channel 2. I am going to lead Noah and defeat them. Hey, all you fuckers watching ABEMA, from now on it's not New Japan on Fighting Channel 2, it's Fighting Channel Pro Wrestling Noah's GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kenoh, follow me..."

SATOSHI KOJIMA
(Kojima collapses on his back in the comment space for a while) The future of pro wrestling Noah is bright. If he is still there, then I think Pro Wrestling Noah's future is safe. Really purely, it's not about strength. It is frustrating to fight head on and lose, but I do have a lot of feelings of relief. I thought that I would oppose old people having their way forever, but when there are guys like Kenoh, I think it is best for the young guys to support them. I think it's okay to play a supporting role, but I don't think I am going to retire completely. There is a lot I want to do in that supporting role, right? Kenoh is the leading character today. I think he's a great wrestler, and it's not just his mouth which I think is a good one, but he is a master at pro wrestling. He's a really good wrestler. There is nothing but good praise, as I think he is a really good wrestler"

Comments