(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: STAR NAVIGATION 2022 (Thursday July 21st, Korakuen Hall)

SHUHEI TANIGUCHI
"I had a single with Okada for the first time in a long time. He was quite strong, and there was a lot of momentum. I couldn't get into the N-1 because I decided I'm going alone, so I want to do this while being stimulated by the young guys."

YO-HEY & DANTE LEON

YO-HEY: Hey! This is interesting! A very very interesting wrestler has arrived! It's the first tag, but ping! I feel like this is destiny! Dante, say something!
LEON: I proved my strength tonight with YO-HEY!
YO-HEY: Yeah! (They link shoulders and show their tongue paint) Dante Leon and YO-HEY-chan, thank you from a little different funny tag!

DAISUKE HARADA & SEIKI YOSHIOKA

HARADA: Yoshioka has been alone for a while, but Yoshioka is now a comrade who will fight with us. Yoshioka is strong, and has amazing ambitions. Yoshioka's strength is absolutely necessary to spread the Noah Juniors and make them even bigger. I have been fighting him since he came to Noah, I know Yoshioka's power from fighting, and from now on with that absolute power, we will make it bigger and bigger. I will continue to show you that we are here too, it's not just STINGER, Perros or Kongoh Juniors.  
YOSHIOKA: I tried to go alone, but couldn't reach the belt, and today I lost to Daisuke Harada. Isn't it a good idea to try it a new environment that I haven't done yet?
HARADA: Thank you. Yoshioka's strength is absolutely necessary.


KENOH
"HEY, what is up with those guys? Pro Wrestling Noah's heavyweight reserve team? Shut up! You are not even entered in the N-1, and you're not coming at me? What happened, Inamura? What? Is this Noah's brilliant future? You guys, the reserve team can never go to the top of the GHC Heavyweight, and if you are frustrated then move up a little, idiot!"


SHUJI KONDO
"What is he? Ken Takakura, you can speak, don't you use various heads to aim? The title match has become more interesting, and before that, we will fight again in Korakuen tomorrow? Psychological warfare...you and I could fight with that, even if we never touched each other. I can fight him with psychological warfare and win. I will make his psychology and his spirit a complete mess before the title match. See you tomorrow at Korakuen."  

HAYATA
"Like I said in the ring, I am just looking forward to it"

SATOSHI KOJIMA
"I may have lost the championship belt, but I am still throwing myself into Noah's fulfilling fight, and it's really fun. There are a lot of foreign wrestlers who I saw for the first time today, and there are many others who I haven't encountered. In this situation, that I have been let to enter into the N-1 League Match, I'm really happy living the life of a pro wrestler. Whether I am champion or not, my values are the same. It's good to be champion, but I am not a pro wrestler who lives because I am a champion. That is how I have been living for thirty one years. Kenoh, Katsuhiko, Sugiura, Marufuji...there are many other attractive wrestlers in Noah. I will accumulate and take the best in Noah again."


STALLION ROGERS & ANTHONY GREEN

ROGERS: The two American boys won at Korakuen!
GREEN: Kojima is a wonderful wrestler. Kojima is also a legend, and I gew up watching him. I am very happy to win a match against him. But now, the most important thing is the N-1, which I will participate in in my first time in Japan. I will get points and win.


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, Eita & Kotaro Suzuki)

EITA: I really like it, Ogawa
NOSAWA: Whether it is Noah or DRAGONGATE, we are the centre
EITA: That's right
NOSAWA: Stupid parent, also came today, right? I'll go to Kobe and do it. 
EITA: Kobe, Kobe
NOSAWA: There is nothing to do but go
EITA: Ogawa, I really like you guys. Tomorrow, the card has been decided, but I don't care about that. Change. Change the card!
*Yoshinari Ogawa and Yuya Susumu burst in and attack, and both units get into a big brawl. Ogawa tries to steal the belt, but Eita doesn't get go*
NOSAWA: It's a card change tomorrow assholes, it's a card change. 
*The fight continues and Susumu is knocked out with the belt, Perros drag Ogawa off*

YAMATO & DRAGON KID

YAMATO: Fuck it! Kagetora, are you okay? You did what you could.
DRAGON KID: Of course, I was aiming for an opening, because I missed the place where I could have gotten it properly. 
YAMATO: It can't be helped, it can't be helped. It can't be helped. Kid can't help it. Kagetora can't help it. But what is this? Right after, it's those guys M3K? Here because this is Noah's ring.
DRAGON KID: They came? 
YAMATO: To continue, now. We are sashimi. Shit. Whatever. Hey, NOSAWA Rongai! You told me to fight a singles match! I will do it anywhere! You can't take back what you said! No matter what happens, I am going to say it again, there is no going back. Do you understand?

MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"I thought that HIGH END would regain the titles today. There is only a week to go before the World Memorial Hall, so I came to announce the challenge to the winner. I am sorry for the bother as it's not going to be done in Noah's ring. But, I am glad I was able to introduce junior* to the Noah fans. Eventually, although this guy is a long way off, if there is the opportunity, I hope the three of us can come to Noah. Please keep M3K in mind. Thank you". 

*His son, Ryoto


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: Thank you. Because it is the N-1 and there was the match with Mutoh at The Budokan, I really think we have to make pro wrestling for our generation. I don't want to turn away from the issues that Mutoh spoke of, and there a lot of things that I really have to face from now on. I have thought about them every day from The Budokan. I want to make something that is unique to me, and bring it out. I want to find it by the N-1 VICTORY. 
Q: You didn't show the techniques that Mutoh taught you today, will you use them in the N-1?
KIYOMIYA: When I heard Mutoh's words, I felt more weight than joy at the time, and I have been thinking all kinds of things. But, from my own perspective, the last issue that Mutoh gave me is my way of thinking. I would like to cherish what I learned from Mutoh's pro wrestling, and grasp the N-1 on my own.

MASA KITAMIYA
"The tag belt is gone. There is nothing. There is only the strengths of those without. N-1 Victory, I will make it my year"

MASATO TANAKA
"When the N-1 is arranged, everyone is an enemy. I don't need to comment here with good friends"

Comments