(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: STAR NAVIGATION 2022 (Friday July 22nd, Korakuen Hall)

DAIKI INABA
"I didn't enter the N-1 this year, and with this chagrin I will create a heat from now that exceeds that heat of the N-1. N-1 is irrelevant. I will continue to get hotter and hotter, so that everyone will recognize me."

MASA KITAMIYA
"Next is the N-1 VICTORY, bastards! I'm tough, I will endure any technique and win! And I am a man who will never quit! I'm tough and I will never give up. There is no man so so troublesome as this, assholes! N-1 VICTORY, watch me bastards!"


THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Daisuke Harada & Seiki Yoshioka)

HARADA: It figures that a strong and great man is going together with us. We can't stop here. We will go to the core of the Noah Juniors at once.
YOSHIOKA: Since I have decided to do this here, I will do my best to excite the Noah Juniors. Thank you.
HARADA: Let's go at once!


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(EITA, Kotaro Suzuki & NOSAWA Rongai)

EITA (slowly dragging the belt): Ogawa, where are you? Where are you coming from today, Ogawa? 
NOSAWA: You should be vigilant
KOTARO (who is standing by the stairs and glances up it): The elevator is risky
EITA: Your favorite Perros is here! Cone on, Ogawa. Where? 
NOSAWA: Did Chris get scared? 

*Ogawa attacks after throwing a bottle of water, and a brawl breaks out. Ogawa cannot take the belt back. Eita insists the belt is his, and vanishes into the waiting room with it. Ogawa throws a steel barrier in anger*


ATSUSHI KOTOGE, ANTHONY GREEN & NINJA MACK

KOTOGE: It's amazing isn't it? The world is wide. Interesting tension, good team and good partners. It was great. 
GREEN: Kotoge-san, Ninja Mack...and Anthony Green will go to the top of Noah.
NINJA MACK: Should I say "Bet on Noah?" Noah is number one.


SHUJI KONDO
"Whatever, I'm going to set this up successfully, but I don't feel like he is doing it. Is this is strength? Well, after fighting him for the past two days, I don't think the psychological warfare is going as I expected. Well, when it comes to the day, I will destroy everything. I don't have a theory. That's why I don't have theory, even if I settle it in seconds."


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Like I said in the ring, it's about to be the N-1. This is the first time in history that I have won two titles in a row, and of course the next thing I draw will be the third straight victory. I will show you what only I can do in Noah's ring. And this year too, each summer of N-1 is me. Please anticipate it."

KENOH
"I don't think today's opponents were opponents at all. Right now, I am the GHC Heavyweight Champion, and the GHC National Champion is Masakatsu Funaki. And the N-1 winner for two years in a row is Katsuhiko Nakajima? What is that? Noah's event to decide the number one, is this the N-1? Isn't that who becomes an opponent? If that is the case, it will be the K-1, who will decide the best in Kongo? Well, that's all good. Speaking of enemies, Katsuhiko Nakajima and Masakatsu Funaki? I will beat them and I will be the best. In the N-1? No, I will be the best in the K-1. I will do that."

MASAKATSU FUNAKI
"This is the second time in the N-1, and I didn't expect to enter. There were two people who I did it with today, and it was quite interesting. I was with Kojima for the first time in a long time, and for the first time with Kiyomiya. I thought wrestling was pretty good, and next time I want to go to the extreme. Kojima, I want to KO."

MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"Well, even though it was a six man tag, it was a rarely seen complete defeat, but it was that kind of match. The opponents were the GHC Champion, the GHC National Champion and the N-1 twice consecutive champion. Well, I will be entering for the fourth time in a row in four years. I think the number of matches, opponents and the rigor is completely different from last year. I will fight Kenoh again, he may be the GHC champion, but as long as we fought today, the pressure will not change. Always, I am aiming for one or two shots, and with the amount that was done today be sure that I am aiming at something, so don't miss it."

SATOSHI KOJIMA
"It's frustrating, but I can't remember anything about the match. It's better to do everything and lose dozens of times, and hundreds and hundreds of times. It wasn't just Kenoh, but an opponent named Masakatsu Funaki appeared before me again, and the same goes for Katsuhiko Nakajima who kicked me. What, isn't Pro Wrestling Noah too interesting? There are only great enemies, and I will remember you all and slay everyone in the N-1. Remember that well. So far, a ring that is so interesting and so serious, Pro Wrestling Noah, it's really fun."

Comments