(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2022 (Act City Hamamatsu - Saturday, July 30th)


FUNKY EXPRESS
(Mohammed Yone & Akitoshi Saito)

SAITO: If you watch Yone's fight, you will understand that there are a lot of great wrestlers in the history of the N-1, but it is different from recorded history. Because we are hot! Then Okada, I want to say that you should stand up more and more. 
YONE: Certainly not defeated by heat, this is a little old man army that can withstand the heat! Funky! I don't think you can even win the N-1 unless you can beat that funky more and more. It's not just the wrestlers in the N-1 who are hot, is it everyone!
SAITO: As Yone says, I'm a little old man. You guys may have a whiff of aging. I don't have that. 
YONE: I don't! But I'm always hot and sweating. 
SAITO: I'll push you up even more from below, so wait


THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Daisuke Harada, Seiki Yoshioka & YO-HEY)

HARADA: Yoshioka entered and did this again with YO-HEY...
YO-HEY: We were able to communicate on SPACE*, but the biggest thing is for wrestlers to communicate in the ring. I knew that well today and Yoshioka was able to convey his feelings well, so I am looking forward to the Regular Army in the future. 
HARADA: I still don't think that STINGER are defeated. Tomorrow it is Kanazawa, and so we will build it up one by one, and go to the centre of the Noah Juniors together.
YOSHIOKA: There are parts you can understand when you recieve the technique of these two. There will be a series of matches tomorrow, so thank you (shake hands with Harada)
HARADA: Ok. Tag and repeat...well, the more we team up, the more our teamwork rises.
YO-HEY: For sure
HARADA: Let's go from here at once
YO-HEY: Let's go
HARADA: Kanazawa, please wait
YO-HEY: Meet in Kanazawa

YO-HEY and Seiki Yoshioka walk off like old friends

*Twitter Space


DAIKI INABA, ANTHONY GREEN & SATOSHI KOJIMA

INABA: Every time...every time isn't it? I have been able to experience all kinds of things with Kojima-san. The costumes are a little similar, but again, I want to take in what I can feel up close. 
GREEN: Each match I learn how to fight in Japan, and I am getting better. Tonight, I was able to win with Inaba and Legend Kojima. Thank you.
KOJIMA: He said he learned a lot and was very happy now. I can translate no problem, good. He said he respected Kojima-san. Anyway, so this means that the series starts after this, Takashi Sugiura, I felt something amazing, but I will definitely win the match against him. So thank yoy. Thank you Shiozaki, the the first Ninja Mack, thank you very much. I was fascinated. 


GO SHIOZAKI, YOSHIKI INAMURA & NINJA MACK

NINJA: Thank you (he and Shiozaki fist bump)
SHIOZAKI: And, Inamura
INAMURA: Yes!
SHIOZAKI: Has your opponent been decided (for The Fire Festival finals 2022)
INAMURA: Yes!
SHIOZAKI: Please win and bring more momentum back to Noah
INAMURA: Yes!
SHIOZAKI: Thank you. Like I said in the ring, N-1 2022, Inamura, Soya...even though there are many guys of heavyweight strength, but even so, they are not appearing. I'm talking about how many strong guys are gathering, and I am the only one who will win. Among them Kiyomiya. I, Go Shiozaki, will win the championship. I AM NOAH

YOSHIKI INAMURA

Q: It appears that your opponent in the final of the Fire Festival has been decided as Daisuke Sekimoto.
INAMURA: Two and a half years ago, nearly three years ago...I had a singles when I was still in Kongoh, and at that time I was beaten up. After that, we teamed up together and went out into the tag league. I felt his strength, whether we were fighting or he was next to me. However, at that time I was the "past" Yoshiki Inamura. The Yoshiki Inamura of now, is not the Yoshiki Inamura of then, so I am confident that I will win. 
Q: After the Fire Festival, did you yourself feel any change or response?
INAMURA: Last year, I was injured and had to pull out, which was the most pitiful result, so first I was able to finish the league matches. Primarily, I think the point is that I was able to surpass myself from last year. And except for the first match against Masato Tanaka, I have won everything, so I am confident. However, I think I will know in the finals as to whether this confidence really comes from my own ability, I want to believe in my fight so far, and I want to win and bring the Fire Festival Sword back to Noah. 
Q: Ideally, you would go to the N-1 with the Fire Festival Sword, but you were not selected for the N-1.
INAMURA: In a sense, I think it is natural that I missed the selection for the N-1, if anything, I haven't produced any results. The other wrestlers have produced results at home and abroad. Therefore, I will get the result of winning The Fire Festival and definitely appear in the N-1 next year. I am only thinking about that even after Fire Festival, there are still more results. 
Q: What kind of match will you have in the finals of the Fire Festival, and how will you win?
INAMURA: There is no choice to win overwhelmingly. I drew in the first match with Masato Tanaka, and still have that regret. I have a strong regret that I couldn't decide the match, couldn't grasp the chance and couldn't win even when I had a chance to, so I definitely want a complete defeat to win, and I want to beat Daisuke Sekimoto.

Comments