(NOAH) Great Muta announces the introduction of a "new companion, X" in Osaka on September 3rd

13th August 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

"Every year, around this time in the summer, I can't sleep...I guess it's like a message from the demon world that comes every year. When I was about to go to sleep, I heard Great Muta whispering and repeating the same message over and over...I thought I have to tell you, that's why I asked you to make time for this today. I don't really understand what Muta is saying, but as far as I can remember from lack of sleep, "Last game in Osaka. My new friend coming. It's name is X. This goes on every night. I think maybe I should tell you this. Good...I think I can sleep from now on, but I hope I don't get any more messages. (Guessing who the new companion is?) No, I don't know. Always one-sided. Like junk mail. I hear it in my sleep, and it always feels like I'm being sprayed with a poisonous mist. That's why I came all the way to Osaka while I was in poor health due to lack of sleep. If I can tell everyone about this, then I think I can finally sleep from today. Good"
- NOSAWA Rongai

Comments