(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: N-1 VICTORY 2022 - SEMI FINALS NIGHT (Kultz Kawasaki, Sunday August 28th)

SHUHTI TANIGUCHI, DAIKI INABA & YOSHIKI INAMURA

INABA: When that move is used, I am confident that I will let no one escape. I will use it as my weapon, and I will do it even more from now on. I won't lose to the N-1. 
INAMURA: I will keep fighting with more passion and strength. That's all. 
TANIGUCHI: I still can't lose to their passion, I think I will continue to improve myself. 

MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"Okay, Ok, Ok. Did you see it? Look, I finished well, and this is equivalent to winning. To be honest, this time it's been four years in a row, and it is the hardest thing that I have ever done, but I will win in the end and everything will be fine. But, do you know why I appeared four years in a row? Who do you think was the first to enter the first N-1 season opener? It's me. It's me. That's right, the N-1 started with me. Listen, I'll call myself Mr N-1 from now on. I will win next year. Hey, remember!"

JACK MORRIS
"I think other wrestlers would say they would be happy if they won, but not in my case. What I was looking for, and what I wanted to do, was something higher, and I came to Noah to leave an impact. If that is the case, then I have lied to Noah fans. When I first came here, I said I would win, but I couldn't. There have been matches where I lost, but even then, I forced my opponents to do their best. Once more, I would like to say this to Noah's fans. Jack Morris is still aiming for the top, because he has things he wants to do.

MASA KITAMIYA
"N-1 is over. As you can see, the N-1 is already over and I am already looking at what is next. There is no time to look down because the N-1 was useless, because I have momentum! That's all!"

EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"I finished with six points in the official match, but I was able to beat Tanaka, who my uncle and my father have fought before. I am happy that I won for family pride, and I want to bring this feeling back to my country and tell them."

MASATO TANAKA
"I have swallowed down all the N-1 matches, I have done everything with all my might, and I have done everything I can to get this result. The results may not be satisfactory, but, I am satisfied with the ring I have stepped into, the opponents I fought against, and the match. I gave it a go, but it was still hard to win. Being able to get into the league with so many amazing guys, is a blessing for pro wrestlers. I really wanted to win today, and I was really focused on the result and the match, but I couldn't win. Aside from the frustration of being beaten by traditional techniques, I have something big to offer. I'll have to get revenge on him someday. The official N-1 match may be over, but my N-1 still continues."

MASAKATSU FUNAKI
"What do I still have? At the moment, what is available? Well, it can't be helped, but those three losses are really frustrating, and I am exhausted after the match with Nakajima, so losing three times is my own failure. Moreover, I lost three times to an opponent that I didn't want to lose to, and I want to work with those three wrestlers for this title next time. It can't be helped for the league match, but in accepting that I would like to refocus myself toward the next defense."

PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, EITA & Kotaro Suzuki)

NOSAWA: Shit, that hurts.
EITA: Chris Ridgeway just got back, call me
NOSAWA: Hey,  let's ask the Noah fans. They're doing the same thing we're doing. 
EITA: I hope you have properly returned, 'cause we're always ready. I want my belt back.
KOTARO: It was postponed in the first place, so please fight us as soon as possible. 

CHRIS RIDGEWAY
"It took me some time, but I am back. Eita, if you want to challenge me then I will take it, and I will show you what a true junior tag champion looks like" 


HIDEKI SUZUKI

SUZUKI: English please
Q: Great win
SUZUKI: Thank you. English please. 
Q: Kenoh's results are awaited for the championship match, but was it a worthwhile win? 
SUZUKI (in Japanese after listening to the English translation): Before the match, everyone, including the audience was making a fuss about the decisive battle, but two years ago? Three years ago? I don't know, but it was settled then, and it was settled today. I don't treat each match like that as a preface over and over again, and I'm not an opponent for whom that sort of thing is acceptable, whether it is a single or a tag. However, on top of that, the big N-1 VICTORY, and I won against a wrestler called Go Shiozaki in the one and only league match where the top class wrestlers of the world gather. First, how big was that? Is it still a play-off? I don't know what will happen, but I couldn't help but win, so it was good. You, question!
Q: Are you waiting for Kenoh's results?
SUZUKI (In Japanese after listening to the English translation): You just asked that. I'm waiting, and then today, Timothy Thatcher came back, I'm in the N-1 right now, but there is still a final, and I think there will be one, but we have this tag belt. After the N-1, we would like to show our power once again in a tag team championship. I'm glad. Thank you for coming back. English, please!
Q: Thank you very much
SUZUKI: Thank you 


ALEJANDRO, DRAGON BANE & ALPHA WOLF

BANE: I am very happy that this team won, and I think the three of us made history again. On the 21st September at Shinjuku FACE, we will appear at the N-INNOVATION, so I want to make it even more exciting with is three. 
WOLF: If we team up, we will be champions
ALEJANDRO: OK, September 21st at Shinjuku FACE...
BANE: Assemble!
WOLF: Assemble!


KENOH
"Even if I said that the pro wrestling worlds traditional of winning the league is shit, this is the result. It's frustrating. Ah shit. Today, I tried to turn the human Kazuyuki Fujita back into a wild beast, because the match wasn't interesting at all, but it was a painful experience. But! Pro wrestling is fun because you can defeat that kind of strong opponent. Pro wrestling is fun. The guy I lost to, the guy I drew with, I will beat you at any time, but I will never forget today's loss. I will never forget the loss of this league match. I didn't make it to the final, so I will make a new start as the champion again."


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"One more. I managed to get to one more place. I just said a little bit about it in the ring, it is Suzuki next in the final. It's really scary for me. Before, when Suzuki started to come to Noah, I was given the opportunity to fight him, and I was completely at a loss. For me, Suzuki is still that kind of person. Even so, there have been so many wrestlers to have come this far. I am here now because the wrestlers in B Block made me feel amazing, and now I really can only see victory. I want to go to the top and create pro wrestling with everyone who supports me, and create that pro wrestling with everyone. Thank you. Come and see my match at the Edion Arena on September 3rd. Thank you. Thank you very much."

SATOSHI KOJIMA
"It was a really, really fun league. How many years has it been such a fulfilling league? I don't know how many years it has been, it may even be the first time. I didn't think that the league at my age would be so fun and exciting. Even though my body is in tatters, I feel this league has made me feel like I am alive. It made me feel like I am living life as a pro wrestler for the first time in years. The main events were held in Nagoya and Kawasaki, and I thought about a lot of things. I really love this ring."    

HIDEKI SUZUKI

Q: You have made it to the finals, how do you feel? 
SUZUKI: I'm happy
Q: Your opponent is Kiyomiya
SUZUKI: Even if I am fighting him in the ring, there is no such thing as a special fate, but there is no doubt that he is one of Noah's stop wrestlers. I have never had a singles match until now and it is great to be able to do that on the final stage of the N-1 VICTORY.
Q: Are you one step away from winning the championship? 
SUZUKI: Like I said at the start, if I don't win in the finals, then it doesn't matter how many times I won or who I beat. In the same way as the league match, since it's the final, I want to hold on to victory and fight even more than that. 

Comments