(NOAH) Snippet from The Great O-Khan interview

Tokyo Sports
Thursday, August 25th 2022

The Great O-Khan gave an interview to Tokyo Sports regarding the New Japan G-1 and his Noah participation. I have cut out the New Japan part. 

Q: On September 3rd, you will participate in Noah's Osaka event, and fight together with Muta in a six man tag
O-KHAN: Did you hear of my reputation in the industry, which Riki Choshu also acknowledged. Negotiations were done by NOSAWA Rongai (about forming a trio in Osaka), so I don't know the details. Therefore, whether or not to form an alliance is up to Muta in Osaka. An evaluating woman is for one night, but I am not an easy man.
Q: This will be your first Noah participation
O-KHAN: My first time participating in the fight...but...I wonder if there are any other rotten bastards called by stupid promotions like me, haha. I looked at the completely empty audience and muttered, “Noah,” a bankrupt indie group. Crazy? That's a compliment. I’m not kidding, it’s time for other work in the meantime.  Ahh, this is the hardest part of being a popular wrestler. If it suits me, then I would like to form an alliance with him, and have him serve as my second in Muta's hometown of New Japan.
Q: There are plenty of topics to talk about
O-KHAN: The second half of the year will also be centered on me, before that, dominate the pro wrestling world! Kneel down, you fools!

Translated from Tokyo Sports
Picture credit: Tokyo Sports




Comments