(NOAH) GHC Champion Kenoh Makai Empire Alliance "Purification", declares "Compulsory elementary school education for O-Khan"

Tokyo Sports
2nd September 2022

Noah's GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kenoh (37) is trying to force the Makai Imperial Alliance to enroll in "Kongoh Elementary School". 

Kenoh will team up with Manabu Soya and Tadasuke of Kongoh (led by himself) at the Edion Arena Osaka 1st Stadium event on the 3rd, they will clash with Great Muta, NOSAWA Rongai and moreover, New Japan's Great-O-Khan. He was completely defeated by Muta at "Muta The World" last June, so at the press conference on the 1st he wielded a bamboo sword and went on a rant saying, "What is the Makai Empire Alliance? 'Cos I'll rule over those dumbasses." He unilaterally declared to Muta, "I said I'd let Keiji Mutoh challenge me for the GHC Heavyweight belt, but Great Muta, you can challenge me for this belt." Regarding his first match with O-Khan, all he wanted to say was, "Empire? Domination? Where did he come from?"

Kenoh's wild rant didn't stop, even after the press conference. "I am a man with good common sense, so during the match I will rehabilitate the two of them." He even showed off his recovery plan for elementary school. "First of all, I will teach O-Khan compulsory elementary school education - Japanese, arithmetic, science and social studies first, and I will make Muta talk too. If anything, I will open an elementary school with two students. The uniform will be bright red (Kongoh's color)".

In the event of the victory, with a bamboo sword in hand and the dignity of a Showa era teacher, he will proceed with the "purification" of the Makai Empire Alliance.

Comments