(NOAH) GHC Heavyweight Signing Ceremony: Kenoh "A beautiful story, I'm gonna break it down and I'm gonna draw it", Kiyomiya prepares for "last chance"

Pro Wrestling DX
7th September 2022

KIYOMIYA: I have finally made it this far. The N-1 was really harsh. However, I would like to cherish what I felt in that harsh N-1, polish it and create Noah from here on with my own professional wrestling. As the champion of the N-1, I think Kenoh is the best opponent for me to have a title match. I don't want to lose, no I want to win. I sincerely think that. Whether it is a match, a topic or on YouTube, as a wrestler I will beat Kenoh and win the belt on the 25th. Come and watch me. 
KENOH: The N-1 VICTORY this year was the toughest compared to previous years, and I will admit he has the ability to overcome it. But think about it. Wrestling Superstar Keiji Mutoh retires, and as a disciple of Keiji Mutoh, he was entrusted with his techniques. At the same time Mutoh is retiring, the company is trying to create a new star for Noah, and the mass media. That's a good story. A good story. I mean, it's beautiful. Storytelling is very important in pro wrestling. Everyone is empathetic about a beautiful story. But, hey! Is it stimulating for the company to follow a story that is envisioned by the mass media? Are you guys really looking forward to this match if things go according to plan? I will betray your expectations. I will betray the companies expectations. I won't ride this beautiful story. I am going to break it. Tear it down! I will show the media and the company an even brighter story, that only I can draw. Hey! All you motherfuckers, just follow me. 
Q: What do you think when you hear Kenoh's words? 
KIYOMIYA: I want to fight Kenoh. As for the fight, I don't think it has anything to do with other people around me. I have come this far after fighting all kinds of matches and competing against various wrestlers in my own way, and I don't want Kenoh to say that. So now, Kenoh is watching the other wrestlers, and watching the process of me coming up. I want to overturn that, and since there will be pre matches from now on, I want to make you pay attention to me. 
Q: Although your methodology is different, I think that your feeling of wanting to root the new Noah is the same, but why do you have to be the champion?
KENOH: So do you, and so do the company. What you guys want is for Kaito Kiyomiya to be the next champion after Keiji Mutoh. Isn't that what you mean? I think that if we proceed with such pre-established harmony, this world of pro wrestling will be ruined. So the only thing I can do is to take Noah to a newer, higher stage in pro wrestling, and I will be the one to win the upcoming GHC Heavyweight Championship. 
Q: Kenoh says that this is a beautiful story about the birth of Keiji Mutoh's next superstar, but Kiyomiya, you don't see it that way?
KIYOMIYA: I think what I am aiming for, is to connect the history that has been created by these people. However, I can't imitate someone else, so I think I have to show my own things. What I think the most is that I want to show what I have in this fight. 
Q: What about the fact that the title match will be held on September 25th in Nagoya at the second Mutoh Retirement Road event?
KENOH: Generally, you guys in the mass media are also unclear. What are you carrying Kiyomiya for? Money? Is it because you want money from Noah? Money from ABEMA> Carry me from now on, 'cos I'm gonna make big bucks. 
KIYOMIYA: Since Mutoh-san is retiring, I think that many people will come to see him. I have no complaints about that. I really think that this is my chance, and because this will really only happen once, I will challenge this match thinking that this same day will never really come again. 


Comments