(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: GRAND SHIP 2022 in NAGOYA PRO-WRESTLING & KEIJI MUTOH RETIREMENT ROAD - LOVE FOREVER.2 ~OUT BREAK~ (Sunday September 25th, Dolphins Arena, Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium, Nagoya)

PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON 
(NOSAWA Rongai & Eita)

EITA: Ah, I'm tired
NOSAWA: Hey, we were saying that we were going to do it with Kenoh & Nakajima 
EITA: Why Yano & Fujimura? Is this a test for us? Or a trial? 
NOSAWA: No, no, no. Noah has trash wrestlers and staff inside of it. 
EITA: Hey, trash!
NOSAWA: I will say it again, among the fans who came to see this, there is some oversized garbage, right?
EITA: There was a lot today
NOSAWA: Because you are here, Noah ain't thriving, stupid bastards. 
EITA: You guys are destroying the environment
NOSAWA: I'll say something nice. Hey, what should I do with trash? 
EITA: You have to throw it in the garbage bin 
NOSAWA: That's how it is. Hey, garbage is garbage, throw it in the trash.
EITA: This is the rule 
NOSAWA: Prohibition of environmental destruction.

MASA KITAMIYA
"September 30th; beat Funaki in Niigata. The National is mine. That's all."

YOSHIKI INAMURA
"Like this, one step at a time. Upwards, more and more upwards. I will move on upwards."

ALEJANDRO
"Hey, Tadasuke! What do you want!? I'll do it anytime! Do you want the mask? Hey! I wil do it intensively! Prepare yourself!"

EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"I am going back to Mexico tomorrow, but I had a lot of fun in the match today. Thank you."

JACK MORRIS
"I came to Nagoya to win, and this is how I won. I also want to say thank you to Marufuji-san". 

MASATO TANAKA & MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI

MOCHIZUKI: Thank you very much. It's been a while since I met Marufuji. Then there is Jack Morris, he is steel. 
TANAKA: Strong
MOCHIZUKI: Because you can fly like that with that. Well, international abundance, that team was cool. But rather than that, Noah made me a "Mr N-1 T-shirt"
TANAKA: Oh, that's awesome
MOCHIZUKI: I'm going to say it. Okay, the team lost today, but I am already heading towards next year's N-1. On October 7th and 8th at Korakuen Hall, Noah's first Masaaki Mochizuki "Mr N-1" t-shirt sale autograph session. Everyone come. Tanaka, it's good right, I'm Mr. N-1
TANAKA: It's cool. Please give me one.
MOCHIZUKI: I look forward to working with you next year. 


TADASUKE
"Just like I said in the ring, Hi69 and I will be next. Hey, N-Innovation? N Innovation!? What is that? It is hard to understand. It's hard to understand with those guys. Look at this (shows the bloody chair seat) Do you see it?"


TAKASHI SUGIURA & SATOSHI KOJIMA

SUGIURA: Hurry up Satoshi!
KOJIMA: I'm tired
SUGIURA: Oh, oh, I got the pin, right? 
KOJIMA: Well, I feel like we have become a great tag team
SUGIURA: Even though I won, 1,2,3, you spoke on the mic. And it's not even the main event, right? Why did you speak on the mic again? Truly Satoshi, that is just like you. 
KOJIMA: It figures that the person who ends on the mic is the finale. I took it. But, the person who speaks on the microphone is at the end, so I had the mic by chance and so I just talked for a while. Either way it's good.
SUGIURA: No, I'm not convinced. Well, you helped me today. Thank you. 
KOJIMA: Both helped and the feeling of being helped. We aee not like each other anymore, because this is a tag team team. Because we are Taka and Satoshi. 
SUGIURA: Yeah but next time, let me finish on the mic
KOJIMA: No. I am always supposed to do it. 
SUGIURA: No, no, no. I will make all the rules.    
KOJIMA: I can run with that, but mostly because I will be the one with the microphone
SUGIURA: Why? What do you mean? 
KOJIMA: That's all I have to say, Taka. When I win, I will be the one to end, so that's about it. That's probably because the balance as the tag team is better...
SUGIURA: I'm going to use this (fingers) again for the handshake...
KOJIMA: This is fine. For now, I am grateful for this. For now, it is new...
SUGIURA: Everything ends!
KOJIMA: Starting in August, the story of men in their fifties has started again. I don't know, but many things start in autumn...
SUGIURA: Go home! Bye!
KOJIMA: Go home!


HAYATA
"Are you finally interested in this belt? Next...is Ninja"

YO-HEY
(Sits in the comment booth and hangs his head) "I lost again...shit. To that extent, to that extent...I challenged him with the feeling that this was my last chance, and this is it. Crushing defeat. HAYATA, the champion, had a stronger will than me, and welcomed me as an opponent and defended. That is it. I know I am going to say something really uncool, but I just want to say one thing. I am at rock bottom. But, I still love pro wrestling and as pro wrestler YO-HEY, I still want to do it. That's why instead of starting from scratch, I want to be able to be involved in the belt again from zero. That is why I am really really uncool, but please support me like this."

NINJA MACK
"Like I said in the ring, as I have been saying to the people watching Noah and WrestleUniverse for a long time, I think it's time to bet on me. The stakes are rising, and I am in a situation where I have taken the plunge. As for why I came to Noah, I have always had my sights set on the GHC Junior belt, and I will make HAYATA'S belt mine."


KEIJI MUTOH (and Kazuyuki Fujita)

MUTOH: Thank you Fujita
FUJITA: Thank you Mutoh-san 
*They shake hands* 
MUTOH: Thank you for your help. You were a reliable bodyguard. 
FUJITA: Thank you very much. Now, everything you feel (rough, does not translate) 
*Fujita leaves*
MUTOH: Teaming up with Fujita, fighting with Funaki, and thinking that this will be the last time I'll be fighting Katsuhiko, somehow I feel really downhearted. Even if the spirit is willing, my body is quite weak. After all, I am in the middle of jetlag. More than anything, for some reason I have been wearing new shoes since today, and I'm not used to them. Even though I am retiring, I have come here and bought new shoes. I am not used to them, so maybe when it is time to stop, it will be like the retirement match and I will start to get used to it. Well, as much as I can, I have the feeling that I have done everything that I can now. 
Q: What kind of message would you like to send to Funaki, Fujita and Nakajima, who continue to fight? 
MUTOH: The two of you are already quite ahead, show an example from a fighting point of view, I can't show that anymore, so I entrust that to Funaki and Fujita. Also, Katsuhiko is currently very energetic, so I am sure he will challenge everything and become a great wrestler. Katsuhiko will get old like us sooner or later, and so in that sense, today might have been a good experience for Katsuhiko as well. 
Q: Your next match will probably be at the 30th October Ariake Arena event? 
MUTOH: Occasionally, with a ping the Great Muta may suddenly appear. You never know where he will appear again. 
Q: You appear so busy, that I can't believe you have decided to retire. 
MUTOH: I plan to challenge the best Keiji Mutoh in my retirement match, and I'm working hard every day. 
Q: Are there any opponents that come to mind that you want to face one last time on your retirement road? 
MUTOH: Opponent I would like to do? Well, I was really overwhelmed today with Funaki and Fujita. Their kicks hurt too. When I was kicked by Funaki and Katsuhiko, my jet lag vanished in an instant. 
Q: How did Nakajima's Space Rolling Elbow feel?
MUTOH: I was angry for just a moment. For a moment, I was really angry, but after I got hit, I somehow felt happy because I haven't done that in decades. I'm sure there was a part of Katsuhiko who was thinking of me in his own way. I'm happy.  
Q: Do you think the week from New York to Nagoya has been fulfilling? 
MUTOH: It's been 38 years, and I have finally settled in Noah. As Great Muta, I recently went to New York in the US, and was briefly involved in the ring...but it's New Japan especially, because I grew up there. Maybe Tanahashi will send me a message in the New Japan ring as well. I think it would be nice to have a point of contact in that area.


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: Thank you very much. Fujita, he...I have the GHC belt now, but I haven't beaten the strongest man yet. I haven't beaten him yet. I will put this belt on the line and defeat Kazuyuki Fujita to protect this belt.
Q: Before the fight you said, "Show our new battle", but what was the response?
KIYOMIYA: When I am fighting Kenoh, I can really forget myself, you could say he is my biggest rival. I don't want to lose to him either, and even so, I can't afford to let Kenoh run with Noah forever. I will create the next Noah with this belt. 
Q: Why did you intentionally nominate Fujita?
KIYOMIYA: I haven't defeated Fujita in the N-1. If I claim to be Noah's strongest and to protect this belt, then I think Kazuyuki Fujita will be absolutely unavoidable. He's an incredible opponent. I think I think he's probably experienced many things and seen many different things, but I'll be the one to create Noah from now on. So, after feeling all the various parts, I will defeat Fujita.
Q: Do you think the decision to use Mutoh's finisher was a big factor? 
KIYOMIYA: There might be a lot of things to say, but even so, this is a great time for me. Even now, it's an important time. But no matter what is said, I will stick to what I decided on in order to truly lead Noah. Nevertheless, it figures that I have to cherish this, so I want people to watch with peace of mind. What I really want to say is that from now on Noah will be truly be led by me, there are still opponents I have to defeat, and I think there is a part that there is more guys below me. I think that part really is the beginning. From here on out, I will open and break down all kinds of doors. Please take a look. Thank you

KENOH
(Kneeling in the comment booth) "From here on out Kiyomiya...I was beaten by Kiyomiya who the company who is furiously pushing. What is this? As usual, always, always"

KAZUYUKI FUJITA
"Do you know what it's like to do this with me? If you go through this with me, you won't be able to return to normal. It's about being prepared. I'll make it an unforgettable night"

*Fujita licks his lips, downs a can of beer, and leaves.*

Comments