(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: N-1 VICTORY 2022 GRAND FINAL & GREAT MUTA OSAKA FINAL (Edion Arena Osaka First Stadium, Saturday September 3rd)

HAJIME OHARA
"Alright! I won! I pinned Super Crazy! It will be a MuiBien result as soon as the summer vacation ends and the second semester starts. Right now, Luchadors are gathering in Noah. Dragon Bane, Alpha Wolf, this month again at the N-Innovation Shinjuku. Xtreme Tiger is coming again and Ninja Mac's participation has been announced. The Noah Junior Ring is getting hotter and hotter, and I will show you my hot Lucha Libre at the centre of it. I'll turn Noah Junior into Muibien. So, today too...MuiBien."

JACK MORRIS
"I think in Noah, you will find out more about who Jack Morris is. Even in the N-1, it happened as I said. Today I was able to win in partnership with Inaba, and Rogers and AG (Greene) were also amazing. I got a little hurt, but I am the one who won with the one, two, three."

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Atsushi Kotoge, Seiki Yoshioka & YO-HEY)

YOSHIOKA: Kotoge's true worth is to win in the end, no matter how many times he is beaten. The momentum is definitely here. 
YO-HEY: It was great
KOTOGE: No, it was tough. But you said it all, and since it was these guys on the team who said it all, I will keep my feelings strong. 
YO-HEY: I saw it. He may have been beaten up and was almost pinned, but I kept staring at him in today's match like did Kotoge really do it?
KOTOGE: Just the feeling is definitely strong. There is also a junior event, so let's make it even more interesting from here. Let's do something, and make it fun*
YO-HEY: Well, that's what it is, but I have a suggestion for that action. After all, on September 21st there will be a junior only event in Shinjuku, Shinjuku N-Innovation. Towards that we are doing our best as the Regular Army Juniors, but it figures, I want one belt. The fact is that there is no belt, even now maybe that is no good, but a pro wrestler wins a belt and makes a name for himself. By holding the number one junior belt in our team, I think that the way we communicate and express ourselves will change even more. I really want to challenge HAYATA for the championship belt. HAYATA, if you are listening, I....
*HAYATA walks in and shoves YO-HEY by the shoulder*
YO-HEY: Huh, what? 
HAYATA (to the screen): The next challenger is... (turns back to YO-HEY) You
*HAYATA leaves while YO-HEY is talking*
YO-HEY: Ok. Ok. Thank you. Thank you. I asked him to come directly to me. You saw that the champion personally welcomed me as a challenger. Decision, okay, decide now. Any time is fine. I want a belt right now, but there are various champions, companies and promotions, so I will abide by that. But you know, I think that belts are completely necessary to our team, so please let me do this. 
KOTOGE: The champion has accepted, so lets decided to do it too. 
YO-HEY: Ok

*They turned up in DragonGate (with Alejandro) on the 5th September and a joint event has been hinted at.

MASA KITAMIYA
"Fuck! I won the league match, and I made a clear statement today too; a challenge for the National red belt. Today is the last day of the N-1, but I am still good. I'm going to keep going. That's all!"

SATOSHI KOJIMA & TAKASHI SUGIURA

KOJIMA: The first tag with Sugiura. Sugiura, no Sugiura-san, no Sugi-chan, no Sugi. There were a lot of things going on, but I thought, isn't this team really good? If so, it's okay, I'd like to try it a little more.
SUGIURA: Even though I caught you...
KOJIMA: No, because that pain was a pain that felt really good...
SUGIURA: I feel sick...
KOJIMA: Because I felt many things from this pain, shouldn't it make us a little better? Can we do it? I think so.
SUGIURA: Is it cool? 
KOJIMA: If we team up, we can go to good places, right? 'Cause today is the first time, it was my first time, and it was cool, so why not? Because I am the one who did it, it's okay, isn't it? (rough, does not translate well)
SUGIURA: I guess there is no choice. Then, as it's only once, can I call you "Koji"? 
KOJIMA: Well then, I'll call you Sugi. It's because we are the same age, and that's rare. It's hard to find anyone in the world who is the same age as me*. Please.
SUGIURA: It can't be helped, it's only one time. 

*I think Kojima is probably referring to the world of wrestling.   


DRAGON BANE
"I am happy to beat my brother again as pro in front of all the Noah fans. Noah fans, please never take your eyes off Dragon Bane"


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Jnr, Kazuyuki Fujita & Timothy Thatcher)

WAGNER JNR: The Sugiura Army is the best team in Noah. Thank you Timothy Thatcher and Fujita-san.
FUJITA: Thank you. Where did Kashin go? Kashin! 
(Fujita vanishes to go and look)
THATCHER: Where's Kashin? The Sugiura Army won today, and I believe that Hideki Suzuki will win in the main event. The Sugiura Army is the strongest!

*Note: Fortunately we never ever find out where Kashin got to. 


CHRIS RIDGEWAY
"Now PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON know. Kotoge and Yoshioka, soak in the afterglow. We will destroy you. We have already beaten Kotoge and Yoshioka, and it will be the same, no matter how many times you try."

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Atsushi Kotoge & Seiki Yoshioka)

YOSHIOKA: Hitting us with the belts, means that you consider us a threat, right?    
KOTOGE: The next challengers are decided as us! Damn it...for me, this is revenge. If we don't take it back, then Perros and STINGER will always be the two strongest. If we don't do that, then the Noah Junior's won't get better. We'll act and make it interesting. 
YOSHIOKA: I have had a title match with those two, and been crushed, so I am going to settle things. Let's do it!


GREAT MUTA
"Fucking O-Khan. See you soon, maybe the United States, maybe New Japan too."

THE-GREAT-O-KHAN
(Writhing round on the floor) "Aaaa! Aaah, this is painful!! Waaa! Muta...Mutaaa!! You betrayed me! The ruler of the empire....you betrayed me!! You won't return alive, I'll break your legs and you'll crawl on the ground!! I'll make you lick my shoes like a dog licks his masters face, I'll make you live in shame! MUTA! I'll kill you, Muta!!"

KENOH
"What is the "Makai Empire Alliance"? Aah? After one day of teaming, they split up? I don't deal with such dumbasses. Never mind The-Great-O-Khan, I remembered that there is only one wrestler in New Japan who I have to fight. It's not just "now"... 


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Well, that was really long...it seemed like it was long, but it was short...I won the final, and I still have something to aim for. Next, I will challenge Kenoh. Please let me challenge you. It was really tough, it was really tough, but during the league the support around me became my strength, and I was able to come this far. I want to continue to create my own wrestling with everyone, so please come and see me. Please! Really now I am looking at the belt that Kenoh has, and we the young generation will continue to Noah from now on and I will do it with everyone. Suzuki, the other wrestlers, all really strong wrestlers, but I will never give up on that. I will never waste your support like I did today, that's why we need everyone's support at the venue. Thank you. Let's all go up together. Thank you."

HIDEKI SUZUKI

Q: What did you feel from Kiyomiya who you fought in the finals? 
SUZUKI: Maybe strength? Pure strength. I think there are many strengths. Pure strength. 
Q: Was there an element that you didn't feel until now when you fought?
SUZUKI: Well, there was something called purity or strength, but furthermore it was overwritten, or rather the purity that was accumulated. I think the more pureness you can accumulate, then the stronger you can become. 
Q: How did it feel to not win by one step? 
SUZUKI: No, it doesn't matter if it's one step, no matter what the loss, a loss is a loss. Well, at the end, he shone. He was like a flash of light. Well, that is what is aiming for, right? 

KENOH
"Kaito Kiyomiya has won the championship and is the strongest this summer. But, even if you have this belt just because you are strong, can you tell more people about Noah? That's not right. Can the Osaka Prefectural customers go home satisfied with that last look? Does he think he can convey the feeling that he won this tough N-1 by speaking confusingly? I will admit that he is a handsome wrestler with a cool face, but even a guy like that won't reach the belt if he doesn't understand what he is saying. I don't know when he will do it, but I think he's the strongest challenger by just the strength of winning the N-1. In order for me to carve out a bright future for Noah, I will put the GHC belt up against the useless N-1 champion, and completely defeat him. Hey, listen up you fucking bastards, from now on don't follow the N-1 winner, the GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kenoh, follow me..."

Comments