(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2022 (Yokohama Radiant Hall, Monday September 19th)

MASA KITAMIYA
"Nothing in particular" 


MASATO TANAKA
"The only thing I believe in, is this elbow. No matter how great, no matter how good, I have smashed you with this elbow. To be honest, I couldn't bring out the results in Fire Festival, but if I can beat the guy who won second place here, and Sekimoto who won The Fire Festival, then I will be the strongest in ZERO-1. Even in Noah, I will definitely take the ticket to the top. No matter how many times, no matter how many times Inamura climbs up, each time I will push him down. It feels good as there is nothing better than knocking down a guy from above who is climbing up. I really know his ability, and it might just be that he was strong today. But, I have done singles with him a few times, and it is my confidence and my pride that I haven't lost. 


HIDEKI SUZUKI & EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR

SUZUKI: Thank you Amigo
WAGNER JNR: Gracias, Amigo. Arigatou Gozaimasu
SUZUKI: Thank You
WAGNER JNR: You are the champion
SUZUKI: OK, Viva Mexico


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Inaba, Inaba. How long has he been doing this? How many years have you been wrestling, Inaba? Don't you know that as a journalist? 8 years? A little more than ten years? There is more you can absorb. What are you doing, Inaba? For what?! Inaba, who is still here even after changing his environment and pushing himself into a corner, more and more! Review it!"


JACK MORRIS & KAITO KIYOMIYA

MORRIS: Here is Jack Morris and future champion Kaito Kiyomiya. Today Kenoh and Soya were defeated today, and Kaito will win in Nagoya too. 
KIYOMIYA: I got hit with Shining Wizard by Kenoh against today. I got hit, but I really want to cherish that technique, so it's frustrating and there are all kinds of things like to hit it and its accuracy, but I think using that technique is my state of mind. The feeling when he told me to hand over that technique, and all these feeling that I have, will be used to clinch Kenoh and take the GHC belt.

KENOH
"Hey, what the fuck is going on? Isn't the match already over? The gong is ringing? What? Hey, I got hit with my technique, The Shining Wizard. It's better in Nagoya. I will defeat you with The Shining Wizard, my technique that I was attacked with today after the match."


TIMOTHY THATCHER & HIDEKI SUZUKI

THATCHER: This victory is a great driving force for possibilities. Sugiura-san is Kojima-san's partner, and I understand that Kojima-san is very strong, but we are a team. We are a champion team. We are the 45th GHC tag champions, and unlike any team in the world. We will continue to win and be tag champions. 
SUZUKI: English, please
Q: How...how are you? 
THATCHER: What are you talking about? Sugiura got me in a front neck choke, and Kojima knocked me on the head with brainbuster, you know? I am sure you will understand that neck hurts! I need ice!

SATOSHI KOJIMA & TAKASHI SUGIURA

SUGIURA: Are you alright? Honestly? 
KOJIMA: Taka, why weren't you there? Taka!
SUGIURA: You gave up right away
KOJIMA: That's a little cold, Taka
SUGIURA: You gave it your best for a while, but you gave up right away
KOJIMA: Oh, it hurts. But what are you talking about? You, yourself gave up, didn't you? 
SUGIURA: No, no, I did my best.
KOJIMA: That's cold, isn't it Taka!?
SUGIURA: Take it from the second 
KOJIMA: It's cold even if you are a second
SUGIURA: Are you ok? 
KOJIMA: Please be a little more considerate
SUGIURA: You were quick to give up, you did it right away
KOJIMA: Really dangerous, really dangerous
SUGIURA: Are you okay?
KOJIMA: It doesn't matter

*Kojima leaves*

SUGIURA: Doesn't matter? It's related, right? He can only use a lariat, so it is useless if his arm is attacked. So, it is related, huh? (Does a lariat gesture) That is the only thing he can do. 

Comments