(NOAH) GHC Heavyweight Tag Signing Ceremony: Sugiura rejects Kojima's declaration of "defense until 62 years old"... Nakajima has a view to attack other promotions


27th October 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

NAKAJIMA: This is the second time I have challenged as a tag team with Kenoh, we lost the first time, and I am yet to wear the tag belts with him. This old man team is currently wearing the tag belts. Including overthrowing this situation, we, that is Kenoh and Katsuhiko Nakajima want to win those belts, and once we get them, Kenoh and I would like to go to other promotions with them to spread it more and more. And above all, it's ok to cheer at the Ariake Arena for the first time, so let's fight together and share the joy together. 
KENOH: Why are Taka & Satoshi Dangerous Detectives? Stop fucking around!
KOJIMA: I'm Satoshi Kojima. Taka & Satoshi are the 62nd GHC Tag Team Champions, so I would like to defend until I am 62 years old. In 2032, Taka and I will be 62 years old. I want to defend until then, so I think Kenoh and Nakajima are totally okay. 
SUGIURA: I'm Takashi Sugiura. Like Kenoh said, I really don't want to do this kind of nonsense either, but Satoshi insists on doing it no matter what, so I'm just going to go a long with it. And now, until 2032, that's kind of a surprise? I don't want to do such nonsense until I am 62, so I will gently refuse. However, I would like to defend in the event at Ariake on the 30th. 
Q: What is your impression of the champion team after the pre matches? 
KENOH: Impression? I want to say that "Dangerous Detectives" are not Taka & Satoshi. Dangerous Detectives are Taka and Yuji. Hey, I will tell Sugiura this, if you really want to play "Dangerous Detective", then that is Yuji. Bring Yuji Nagata, dumbass! 
SUGIURA: Before I knew it, I had become a Dangerous Detective, this makes no sense to be either. Transforming into Yuji Nagata on the day. 
Q: I think it's difficult? 
SUGIURA: If you can change, then I want you to change me too. 
KOJIMA: Can you please stop saying such melancholy things? At times like these, at such important times, I'm in my 62nd year. 
Q: There are many points of concern, such as being defeated at the end of the pre-matches, and not meshing at the photo shoot today?
KOJIMA: Ever since Taka & Satoshi have formed, we have never lost. Taka and I have been winning all the time, so we lost the other day? Excuse me. I don't remember it at all, so I don't think there's any problem with not remembering, so anyway, it's okay.

Comments