(NOAH) GHC Junior Tag Signing Ceremony: HI69 "Win with the new special move "La Pas", Tadasuke "Any means"


27th October 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

HI69: As Kongoh, I really want this belt, and I will definitely take it from the champions with Tadasuke and the new special move, La Pas.
TADASUKE: Yeah, just like when I announced my challenge, I would like to use any means to get the belt. 
YOSHIOKA: We can't just let go so easily of the belt that we finally got. I think co-ordination will be the key to this match, but as they said, La Pas. I got caught in the pre match, so having been eaten by it, I know how scary it is, but I would like to work out a plan to deal with it, share it with Kotoge, and then defend properly. 
KOTOGE: I am Atsushi Kotoge, the 51st GHC Junior Tag Champion. Everyone, thank you for watching. I am happy to be back at the press conference as a champion like this, and it makes me feel good. Right now, I have been able to fight the challengers, Kongoh Juniors, in the pre matches. At first, I was beaten by Tadasuke's momentum at Korakuen Hall, but at the end of the Kyushu Tour, at the final Fukuoka event, there was the backup of everyone on the team. I was able to win the elimination match, and got the power of the team momentum. Right now, the two of us have to defend ourselves well together, and as a team we have to put our feelings to the forefront in our pre matches, and we have been able to to create opportunities to counterattack well, even then. I really think that the degree of perfection as a tag team has been raised. There are still possibilities, and I'm still not a complete champion, but there are three days left, and I have been focusing only on the title match. I want to use my time effectively to challenge it.
Q: Do you think the belt is a dearest wish for Kongoh Junior? 
TADASUKE: My dearest wish, my earnest wish, even if I say that I have been saying it many times. There is a guy who I want to acknowledge me, I want him to recognize me by winning the belt. Ah, that guy (Shuji Kondo?), him. That guy. 
Q: The stage is Ariake, but Kotoge is the only member of this group who has ever been to Ariake. 
KOTOGE: Ariake was originally the Coliseum, and Differ Ariake was originally Noah's home base. I'm sad that it has lost it's shape, but there was a dojo and an office, and I went back and forth each day. I know this is what people who have come in half way through say, but the image of Noah is Ariake. When I am in sight of the words "Pro Wrestling Noah" from the Ariake Tennis Park, I feel like I have come to Noah's office. The seniors thoughts on Ariake are pretty amazing, and from now on that is what we are going to do...it may be from here on, but I think we have to take over that kind of sentiment. It may be a bit presumptuous of me to say this, but Ariake is a special and important place for Noah, and I think I have to fight in a way that conveys that clearly. 
Q: Tadasuke said he would use any means? 
YOSHIOKA: He (Tadasuke) split open Kotoge's head when he attacked after we won the belt, and I haven't forgotten that resentment. I can't say the leg injury at the time is 100%, but I am recovering well, so I am focused on treatment and have come back a long way, so I would like to face this title match with a strong will to bounce back no matter what they try. 

Comments