(NOAH) "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Fujita's beastly provocation with Red Viper Drink, Kiyomiya is steadfast...

27th October 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

FUJITA: It's for Noah, it's all for Noah. Marufuji, Sugiura and Shiozaki, I will fight with their thoughts in my heart. By all rights, they should be the main characters, but since I was chosen like this, I would like to show you a wonderful battle (bows)
KIYOMIYA: I was completely defeated in the pre matches, and I really felt the strength and the terror of Kazuyuki Fujita. As a champion, it's really frustrating. However, because I felt that strength in the pre match, I think it will lead to the next stage. It's really frustrating, but I will take that feeling to Ariake. There are really young wrestlers and overseas athletes participating in Noah, and I myself feel that a great new power is coming and if I don't defeat Kazuyuki Fujita's strength, I don't think Noah will change. I want to create Noah with a new force. No, I will create it. That's why I will defeat Fujita in Ariake, and create our Noah. Come and watch me. 
Q: You had to return the belt once about half a year ago, do you have any thoughts on the GHC Heavyweight? 
FUJITA: Either way, I am thinking of putting up a great fight for Noah in the match on the 30th.   
Q: Is Fujita's demeanor different from the pre-matches? 
KIYOMIYA: I don't know, I don't know. However, since I have been shaken by the pre matches for a while, from here I am really going to see what I should do without worrying about it at all. 
Q: You are returning to Ariake, the place where Noah began, what are your thoughts on this stage? 
KIYOMIYA: It figures that I want to give everyone the impression that Ariake is synonymous with Noah. At the opening of the Ariake Arena, I definitely want to make this a match that everyone will think about. Ariake is the place where I debuted and I grew up as a professional wrestler, so it's a very important.
Q: For Noah, it will be the main event in the midst of lifting the ban on cheering for the first time in two and a half years. 
KIYOMIYA: Maybe everyone's voices will be hoarse. At the time of the main event, I think frustration will have built up, just to be able to bring it out. Other than the wrestlers, I think this is going to be an event where all the fans who really support us will use their strength, or rather they will give it their all, bit I want to show that it will be the final, in the main event where the energy will explode the most.


During the photo shoot, Fujita asked Kiyomiya for a handshake saying, "Let's do this fair and square". Kiyomiya (who is a heavyweight and therefore not a Noah Junior and in any case, polite) accepted the handshake. Fujita launched himself at him, did the same marking/nuzzling motion, and then after pushing Kiyomiya away, drank the bottle of Red Viper that he had hidden, belched loudly and left laughing loudly.

Comments