(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2022 (Kumamoto Castle Hall Civic Hall, Friday October 14th)


HAJIME OHARA
"It's been a long time since it's been a 3-way, and the match format is difficult. Hajime Ohara, who doesn't fail to prepare and review, did a good job. YO-HEY and Xtreme Tiger are amazing; supreme technique, supreme wrestling, supreme Lucha Libre...but you guys are still unsatisfactory before the Mui Bien. It's such a rare match that I don't know how many times a year it's done, but I will prepare and then review it thoroughly and then I give the Mui Bien as a back up to Tadasuke and Hi69. So, today is also Mui Bien."


STINGER
(NOSAWA Rongai & Eita)

NOSAWA: In the end, where is the excitement in the Noah Juniors? STINGER, led by Senior Ogawa, and us, Perros. Hey, the Junior title match hasn't become a topic at all. (To Eita) Hey, you, what the fuck? What, shaking hands with Senior Ogawa?
EITA: What about that? I don't really know either. 
NOSAWA: What's wrong YO-HEY? Are you a lost lamb? There is no centre. Kneel before us if you want to fight Perros one more time. Even so, since Noah Junior is boring, so shouldn't we liven it up? Get customers in the title match. 
EITA: That's right, that's right. 
NOSAWA: A title match between such useless 100 yen wrestlers (Kongoh Junior) and the cool Noah Juniors (Regular Army), who can watch it? I wouldn't watch it even if I was paid. Hey, you know what else? 
EITA: What else? 
NOSAWA: What was that?
NOSAWA: What happened to YO-HEY? Stop fucking around. Noah Junior is chaotic because it's pathetic right? I will ask again. What happened with Senior Ogawa? What the hell is it with YO-HEY? 
EITA:...What was that handshake? 

YOSHINARI OGAWA

Q: It was a chaotic match, but teaming up with Jack Morris...
OGAWA: Hmm, once, twice, I don't know how much
Q: Is he different from Ridgeway and HAYATA? 
OGAWA: That is true, but well, I am starting to wonder if it's okay to team up with HAYATA. 
Q: Are you leaving HAYATA? 
OGAWA: Well, I'll continue working with Chris, but I feel uncomfortable with HAYATA being called the "strongest champion". HAYATA is called that because he's teamed up with Chris and I, and if he doesn't fight us and win, he can't be called "the strongest champion", can he? 
Q: There seems to be a lot of action...
OGAWA ignores the question and goes into the locker room.

Note: There is no mention of where Yuya Susumu fits in to all of this. 


SATOSHI KOJIMA & TAKASHI SUGIURA

SUGIURA: Satoshi, that was settled in just a moment
KOJIMA: Thank you. Thank you, Taka.    
SUGIURA: Today, when you entered the venue, you were aware of not forgetting to bring your belt with you
KOJIMA: Also, Basashi Sour*...it's not Basashi Sour, it has Basashi Power.
SUGIURA: You said "Sour"
KOJIMA: I haven't eaten it yet, but Basashi Sour is Basashi Power. I think maybe today, Taka has Basashi power. 
SUGIURA: I'll eat Basashi tomorrow, because it's a pre-match*
KOJIMA: Yes! Basashi power tomorrow...tomorrow will be different...Kagoshima mustard Lotus root power
SUGIURA: Mustard Lotus Root is also from Kumamoto
KOJIMA: I see (wry smile) So what is in Kagoshima? 
SUGIURA: Satsumaage*
KOJIMA: Ah, Satsumaage power!
SUGIURA: You don't know anything
KOJIMA: Motsunabe power in Hakata at the end!
SUGIURA: Yes, right
KOJIMA: Barikata Tonkotsu Power!
SUGIURA: Let's go
KOJIMA: Let's go! Thank you.

Notes
Basashi Sour: Basashi is a Kumamoto delicacy in which thinly sliced horsemeat is eaten raw. "Basashi Sour" is a specialty dish made in a izakaya (Japanese pub) in the city whereby it is served with homemade Lemon Sour 
*Which they lost
*Deep fried fish paste, Sugi uses the Kanto word for it, in Kansai they call it "Tempura" and in Kagoshima they call it "Tsukeage". Sugi himself is from Honshu.


HAYATA
"Ninja, only aerial techniques. Other than that, not a big deal. Ninja, do you want me to teach you how to beat me? Impossible" 


DAIKI INABA, SEIKI YOSHIOKA, ATSUSHI KOTOGE, YOSHIKI INAMURA & KAITO KIYOMIYA

INABA: Since today was in my hometown of Kumamoto, I am really glad that we were able to team up with everyone and win. Thank you very much. 
YOSHIOKA: Before the event, I had the opportunity to do a project with Kumamoto Prefecture as a junior. There are all kinds of things related to Kumamon and The Land of Fire Kumamon Mask*. I had a lot of fun in the match, and I was able to receive support from locals and was able to win. I have a title defense with Kotoge in the 30th October, lets push it. 
KOTOGE: October 30th, Ariake Arena, the audience will be able to speak out for the first time in a while, so boom! I want to win with excitement, and I definitely want to defend as the 51st champ. 
INAMURA: I am hot match by match! Strongly! Just keep fighting! I think it's our mission to fight together with everyone like this.  
KIYOMIYA: It's been a long time since I've been able to travel around the country like this, and I really feel the power of Inaba and Yoshioka's hometown, Kumamoto. I would like us all to join as one and work together towards Ariake. 
Q: Kumamon can also be seen as a wild beast, but...?
KOTOGE: No, he's too cute!
KIYOMIYA: He's really cute. He's a cute beast. 
Q: You said that you received power from a wild beast for hunting beasts...
KIYOMIYA: No no (wry smile) Oh no..well, I have been feeling tense every day, so I think this kind of happy power will definitely help me in the match. 
KOTOGE: What the hell is that question?
YOSHIOKA: Please don't embarrass our champion (laughs) 

Notes
*For anyone reading this who doesn't know, please see this article.  

Comments