(NOAH) GHC National Match Signing: Japan-Mexico same generation clash: Wagner Jnr "Create a new history", Inamura "Create a new Noah"


Pro Wrestling DX
21st November 2022

Q: What are your thoughts on the title match? 
INAMURA: I announced a challenge for the GHC National Championship. I would like to thank Wagner Jnr for taking on the challenge and all the fans who have supported me. He is a strong champion, but I believe in the power that I have and I would like to challenge with that confidence as challenger. This will be my first singles belt challenge, but I will be crowned in my first attempt. 
WAGNER JNR: First of all, I would like to thank everyone who watched the Korakuen event the other day, and everyone who supported me on social media. I am happy and excited to make my first defense as champion. Be prepared. I'm filled with more power than ever before, and I want to go into the title match with it. 
Q: Why did you challenge at this time?  
INAMURA: This belt has been worn by strong wrestlers, and has seen a lot of intense fights. At the age of 30, just in the 5th year of my career, I wanted to take on the challenge and put my name forward. 
Q: What is your impression of Wagner Jnr?
INAMURA: He really has flexibility, but yet I feel his attitude of greedily seeking strength, so I want to defeat this flexible Wagner Jnr by cutting through the middle to win.
Q: What is your impression of Inamura? 
WAGNER JNR: He is a very strong wrestler, and of the same generation. I am really happy to have this kind of wrestler for my first defense, but I will never hand over the belt to him. 
Q: What kind of champion do you want to be? What do you want to accomplish? 
WAGNER JNR: I want to make a new history in Japan. First of all, I want to defend it, and then take it back to Mexico and bring it to the Wagner family. 
Q: This is the main event of your first big match, what is the pressure? 
INAMURA: Of course there is pressure and heavy pressure. However, I have devoted myself to training in order to convert all the pressure and the strong pressure into my own strength, I have devoted myself to the title match, so I would like to face it with confidence. 
Q: Kiyomiya is the GHC Heavyweight Champion, but do you have a desire to wear the National and lead Noah among the younger generation? 
INAMURA: Kiyomiya-san, who has been practicing with me for a long time, and has been watching me train ever since I was a new apprentice, is one of the best. We are at the forefront of our generation, and so I want to stand in the same position and create a new Noah in the same generation, and so in order to do that, I must challenge and win this belt. Wagner Jnr is the same generation as me, so I want to show the strength of the same generation here as well. 
Q: Do you have a message to the fans once again? 
INAMURA: Thank you very much for supporting me in this challenge. First challenge, first belt. I definitely want to achieve it. Thank you. 
WANGER JNR: In my first singles match in the main event, I would like everyone to support me with "Wagner! Wagner!", because truly everyone's cheers will become my strength.    

Comments