(NOAH) "Hey! Shall I train my body from today!?" Riki Choshu names himself in Keiji Mutoh's Tokyo Dome Retirement Match?

29th October 2022
Hochi News

Former pro wrestler, Riki Choshu, appeared on Noah's official YouTube, and sent a message to Keiji Mutoh who will be confronting his 3rd retirement road at the Ariake Arena on the 30th October. 

Mutoh will have his retirement match at the Tokyo Dome on February 21st next year. Currently, the opponent is undecided, but in a video interview Choshu asked, "How long is left before the Tokyo Dome?", the staff replied when asked, "About five months". To this Choshu replied, "Oh, that's enough! Hey! Shall I train my body from today? Hahahaha..."
I think this is a joke, but he left a remark that could be taken as a candidate for the opponent in the retirement match. 

Choshu had his second retirement match in June 2019. If he is the opponent in the retirement match, he will return to active duty. Furthermore, regarding the schedule for February 21st, he laughed loudly saying, "Called? I will go if I can, but it's expensive". On top of that when Mutoh said when asked, "Him? Choshu, please. Doing what? Please congratulate me after it's over." Choshu laughed at this and said, "Why do I have to congratulate him?" However, as the opponent in the retirement match, he said one sidedly "Isn't Choshu fine?"

Comments