(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: NOAH the BEST 2022 (Wednesday November 23rd, National Yoyogi Stadium 2nd Gymnasium)

FUNKY EXPRESS
(Akitoshi Saito & Mohammed Yone)

YONE: We lost the tag match, but we won't stop and can't stop moving forward. Akky and I can go anywhere, and I want to go to that stage again, right Akky? 
SAITO: Of course. I am happy to have such a reassuring partner, and although we didn't win the tag belts, I am convinced we have more potential. And today, my other partner, Bison Smith went to heaven today, and I haven't forgotten that how after the league match ended, I hugged him and wished him a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year and we said we would see each other again. I haven't met him yet, and since I found such a good partner, I think Bison is here now and I think he is binding us together. I'm still going with Yone!
YONE: Let's go!


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON

NOSAWA: Ah, I'm tired. What should I start with? What? For about a year and a half, I have written the name of Perros Del Mal and gone on a rampage in Japan, but what does it mean? For the fans and the media, whether you win or lose is an important part of being a professional wrestler, but more than that, it feels like a forgotten school trip. When I was a kid, on a school trip I used to take a seat in the back of the bus, but it's not like that. But when I say that about being in the ring, it's sad to say goodbye and throw away memories, but it is painful, isn't it? Perro Aguayo Jr was an amazing wrestler. It may not matter here (Kotaro and Eita), but let's talk. Of course, when he was alive, we had matches and were often together, but he passed away early. I have been able to be proud of the name Perros as a top wrestler for a year and a half, and I am grateful to Perro and Hector (Garza). I hate to say it, but in my mind, memories are a waste. And Master Ogawa and Perros in the ring...
EITA: Perros ended today, but that is not over yet.
NOSAWA: A single?
EITA: I'm not done yet. Ogawa, next is one on one.
KOTARO: Wait a minute
NOSAWA (ignoring Kotaro): That's fine. But with what little time is left in my life as a wrestler, it's like miracle that my head was hit so much today, and feelings were conveyed. In a sense with unrequited love, Master Ogawa, can I say a singles too? 
EITA: I think it's good
NOSAWA: I don't know if my body can do it, and I may not make it to The Dome, but today I received a love letter from Master Ogawa, and I demand a singles match from Noah. I don't know who will be first, but I will go too. Is it okay to say that one person will get Ogawa's head, instead of Perros? 
EITA: Okay, that sounds interesting. 
NOSAWA: Is there something? 
KOTARO: Wait, wait. My head hurts. Did you forget you hit me? 
EITA: Did I?
KOTARO: It was that big...
EITA: I don't remember. What did you do?
KOTARO: You did it. I'm not mad at you, but let's draw the line on that. 
NOSAWA: With money?
KOTARO: It's not like that, is it? I'll buy you as much rice as you want, but in the ring...
EITA: I've never been treated to anything. 
NOSAWA: As Perros is disbanding today, everyone in the media will be treated to a feast by Kotaro Suzuki, if you can get a receipt, address it to him.
KOTARO: Please put the stamp on properly*
NOSAWA: Then it's a stamp of 30,000 put on?
KOTARO: That's fine.
EITA: One shot is one shot
NOSAWA: What should I do, can I do it?
EITA: Well, you want to do it, right? Lets do it, let's do it.
NOSAWA: Well then, if we are not causing trouble for Noah anymore, are you free on December 20th? Korakuen Hall has Tokyo Gurentai, so the singles match will take place there.
KOTARO: Don't get injured.

Note
*Paying the tax in advance by buying a revenue stamp at a convenience store and pasting it on the receipt. 

JACK MORRIS
"Naturally, I came here today to win. What's more, today's opponent is Inaba and I came here naturally to win against a great wrestler like him. During the match my arm was attacked, and it was quite painful, but I could hear everyone's support and encouragement. That support helped me win. Thank you."


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI, MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI & MASATO TANAKA

MARUFUJI: M's for the first time in a while...it's nice
TANAKA: Partners
MOCHIZUKI: I braced myself a little, right? I wondered who it would be out of Tanaka and I. I thought it might be the case that it was a secret, but that's none of my business. 
MARUFUJI: I was worried too
TANAKA: You weren't worried, were you?
MOCHIZUKI: Well, there is nothing to worry about
MARUFUJI: While I was in America, I was thinking about that all the time
MOCHIZUKI: That if you didn't chose KENTA out of those three choices, you would be scolded? 
MARUFUJI: No, it's not like that, we're on good terms. 
MOCHIZUKI: I will join you anytime
MARUFUJI: Do you have anything? There is something. 
Q: Why did you chose KENTA as your partner?
MARUFUJI: I don't truly know how to say this, but I want to do something interesting. I don't care about old memories, and I think he's the same. I'm a little curious about the current KENTA. KENTA, Takashi Sugiura and Satoshi Kojima, that matchup looks like it will be very interesting. Wouldn't it be nice if we could catch the title in one go? KENTA, do you know what next year is? It's my 25th anniversary year. 
MOCHIZUKI: Where? The Budokan? Still don't know? 
MARUFUJI: Also, I don't know if KENTA will actually do it. I said it without asking, I'll DM you later
MOCHIZUKI: If it doesn't work out, come here. 
MARUFUJI: If it doesn't work out, I will think about it again
TANAKA: On the top of being dumped (bitter smile)
MARUFUJI: Did you read it? His autobiography? What is the title? Does anyone here know? I know. The people in New Japan say it is called "Footprints". I have it too, and he has written such terrible things*. We weren't that close in private, so it's fine, but in the ring, KENTA, I have a message. I will be waiting for KENTA. I really want the current KENTA to go wild in Noah's ring, so please come. I think the company will contact you for details, but it feels like I don't know much about your private life. 
Q: New Year's Day at The Budokan if it's a title match? 
MARUFUJI: What do you think? I would like to take it there. There are legend class people, and our young power is also working hard, and so as our generation is in this ring, we have to show it properly. Today was tough, but was that Red Viper drink? 
MOCHIZUKI: That was the last time...
MARUFUJI: Thanks to him...
MOCHIZUKI: The last stretch...
MARUFUJI: Thank you Fujita-san. I will say this to KENTA, thank you for letting me talk about tagging with you without permission.   

Notes
KENTA'S autobiography contains some humorous episodes.. 

-Marufuji pranking him and making him believe he needed a passport to visit Sapporo, KENTA rang the All Japan office as Marufuji told him to hurry, and they weren't impressed, telling him he didn't need it for domestic travel
- KENTA'S seniors teased him that he looked like a camel (as did Marufuji who suggested the name), which is why Satoru Asako defeated him at DEPARTURE with the camel clutch, which was not his specialty. He was almost "Camel Kobayashi"
- When Noah were in Hakodate, and he was eating with Kenta Kobashi & some locals, Kobashi asked him if he liked "Judy or Mary". Who were a local four piece band, and Kobashi thought they were a duo. To avoid embarrassment to Kobashi, KENTA said "Judy" as the locals giggled.
- While practicing for his debut, KENTA got a swollen nose from an elbow from Makoto Hashi. Concerned, Mitsuharu Misawa said "let me see" & went over to look, by tipping KENTA'S head up. KENTA said he was more worried about Misawa kissing him than the pain!

AMAKUSA
"What do you think? Did the champion feel my thoughts? The dazzling treasure of the Noah Juniors is irresistible. The next challenger is me, AMAKUSA"


KAITO KIYOMIYA & MASA KITAMIYA

KIYOMIYA: Who is leading Noah today? It's not even Kenoh! I will be the one to lead Noah, no one else!
KITAMIYA: Okay, January 1st. I'm going to do some work at Korakuen before The Nippon Budokan, and win the World Heavyweight title from Masato Tanaka. That's all!

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS 
(Atsushi Kotoge & Seiki Yoshioka) 

KOTOGE: That was tough! Thank you partner!
*The two embrace*
YOSHIOKA: Thank you very much
KOTOGE: Hooray! Well, they were strong. Strong and tough.
YOSHIOKA: Thanks to Kotoge's tenacity, we were able to win this time. Thank you very much. 
KOTOGE: It was so tough that I can't put it into words. But, I could never have won the belt with my own strength, and was able to win it because I had the best partner in Seiki Yoshioka at my side. From now on, it's going to be different next time with YO-HEY and Alejandro and when it comes to YO-HEY & Kzy, this is going to be a fight that can't be lost, no matter what. We went all out to win these belts, and so even if our opponent is our teammate, we will always protect them.
YOSHIOKA: Yes
KOTOGE: All right! Let's do our best in the next title match.
YOSHIOKA: Please


YO-HEY
"Just like I said earlier in the ring, at this rate, I'm just going to keep getting depressed, I'm going in the wrong direction, so I really want a belt. On November 11th, at the time of "GLOBAL DREAM", in the midst of this situation Kzy, who fought alongside me said very encouragingly after the match, "If you have any trouble, call me any time" and "I'll help you YO-HEY". Ever since he said those words, I have been dreaming of wanting to wear the tag belts with Kzy. So while it may be a dream right now, and I am sorry for my teammates, Kotoge and Yoshioka, but the next time it will be me and Kzy wearing the GHC Junior Tag Belts happily."


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"I would like to say something to all the fans and to Inamura-san. Thank you! Gracias! Arigato! Viva Mexico, Viva Japan, Viva Nona. I'll be back soon, so see you all then."

Comments