(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2022 (Wednesday December 14th, Aizuwakamatsu City Cultural Center)


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"Yano? You are growing, aren't you? Well, more than that, Jack. Isn't it wonderful to come to Japan and get used to the Japanese style? I think we can get enough belts, so we can team up. Handsome tag? No, I'm not cool. He's a handsome guy." 


NOSAWA RONGAI
"It looks like I've already been retired...I was a wrestler at this level at the end...I cannot do anything. Completely defeated, completely defeated...but Senior Ogawa, what was that last handshake? But, there is no next time. I'm just really grateful to Senior Ogawa, but there was nothing I could have done. Well, with one win, one loss and one draw, I won and escaped. I'm completely defeated, but it feels good! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, senior Ogawa! Thank you for fighting a second rate pro wrestler like me. I'm really glad that I came to Noah, and it might be the best feeling that I've had in years. It's completely pointless to say that it didn't work. No, it's tough."


DANTE LEON
"I said I'm going to finish this year in the best possible way, right? I won't lose this belt to anyone"

AMAKUSA
"I can't reach the peak of the champion like this. There are two times left. Never let your guard down, even for a moment"


KAITO KIYOMIYA
KIYOMIYA: Under these circumstances, it feels great to be back in Aizu for the first time in three years. Looking at the audience and seeing their faces, made me think once again how good it was to be back in pro wrestling. But just really, I always have the Nippon Budokan in my head. Each day and each night, I am truly thinking of The Nippon Budokan. Noah now has a very thick layer, maybe I'm not even one of those layers, but I really want to destroy all of those things. Otherwise, we can't create our own future. We have to do that. We definitely have that possibility.
Q: Is this the first time you've released the Diving Shining Wizard? 
KIYOMIYA: It is the first time for me to have had various connections during this period when there have been no matches for the past few days. By interacting with martial artists and martial arts champions, such as RISE champions, so isn't it better to have more freedom, or rather, to broaden the field of the view of fighting? It was a period where I was able to experience various things, so I came out thinking what I would do. Today was a tag match, and I was going to win (directly) with this, so it's frustrating. 
Q: Then go to The Budokan with intensified accuracy and image?
KIYOMIYA: Yes. There is so much that I can do, and I will show you a kind of fight that is not bound by anything. 

SATOSHI KOJIMA
"1st January is finally approaching, and I still have a few more matches to go, but I'm looking forward to it. Still, within the year, I have three singles matches prepared. What the hell?! Am I being tested by Noah again? It's been eight months since I started full-scale participation, and I wonder if I haven't had enough time to test myself. But, it's totally fine, I don't mind if you try, because I always have this right arm. Let's go mutherfuckers!"

ATSUSHI KOTOGE & SEIKI YOSHIOKA

KOTOGE: It's been three years since an Aizuwakamatsu event, and I also had plenty of promotion and so on. I heard that it was going to snow heavily, but I'm really happy to be back here. It might be rude to call it rural countryside, but that is the real thrill of pro wrestling. I was happy to see the passion of the Noah Junior of now. 
YOSHIOKA: We're still not done for this year, and we are preparing for the title defense at the N Innovation at Shinjuku on December 23rd, so it's going to be a hot match there too...
KOTOGE: That's right. We have the Budokan, but we are still continuing to fight this year, and so unless we overcome this years wall, we won't be able to connect to next year, so let's definitely defend!
YOSHIOKA: Let's defend!

KENOH
"Damn it! I didn't lose directly - but did I get got again? HEY! Kiyomiya! I'll beat you on January 1st, and become the champion!"

Comments