(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Akita Selion Plaza, Friday March 24th)


KONGOH JUNIORS (Hi69 and Hajime Ohara)

Hi69: Tomorrow, in my hometown of Morioka, the Good Looking Boys?
OHARA: Guys.
Hi69: Tadasuke. Ohara and my target is Tadasuke. Tomorrow, in Morioka, I will make him regret leaving Kongoh. 


MASA KITAMIYA & DAIKI INABA

KITAMIYA: This is what it's like being so minded and raising a gear. Shuhei Taniguchi, no problem at all. 
INABA: Never will hand this over. Definitely defend next time. 

TAKASHI SUGIURA & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

SUGIURA: Hey! What are you doing losing, bastard? Get a grip! There is no time left for us! Do you understand!
TANIGUCHI: Yes.


LANZELOT
"AMAKUSA, I lost today, but I will be watching you"


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"Morris, I think of you as a friend, but are you really going to try for this belt? Is it because of GLG? I will never hand this belt over."


KONGOH (Katsuhiko Nakajima & Kenoh)

NAKAJIMA: As I said earlier, Jake Lee, who has just arrived, will be at the helm of Noah? How can you take the helm, if you don't know Noah? I won't let you take it. I, Katsuhiko Nakajima, will stop you.
KENOH: Just like Katsuhiko Nakajima said. Hey! Jake Lee! Don't disrespect Noah! And GLG, don't disrespect Noah! Nakajima didn't take the pin directly from Jake today, but tomorrow is 5 on 5 in Morioka, right? Of course, tomorrow he will take the win directly from Jake. No, wait, hang on. One match? It's not enough to get one like that. Hey, Noah, listen carefully. Let's make it a three bout match and Nakajima will take both the wins from Jake. And tomorrow there will be five members of Kongoh, and five members of GLG, right? We're going to have a five on five battle. Hey! GLG, let me just say this. Unlike you bastards, we're not just a group of hodgepodge people, we walk as Kongoh with strong convictions. Why are they just a group of people pretending to be just a little bit cool and handsome? Hey, okay, well listen, I'll finish this tomorrow. I will settle this. With our strong convictions, GLG, We will beat them in a 60 minute, 3 minute match tomorrow. Let's break up and disband those guys already. Okay, Morioka. 5 vs 5, lets settle this in a 3 bout match.

Comments