(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Saturday March 25th, Iwate Morioka Gymnasium)


ATSUSHI KOTOGE
"I've been with the Noah Junior Regular Army for a long time, but YO-HEY joined GLG...I didn't understand why, but after the Tohoku tour, my feelings became more positive. Because we have become three, our bond has become even stronger, and today we were able to match up against STINGER. For sure, we can't just end it here, let's build the Noah Juniors up, and let's do it together!"


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"Jack Morris, I was thinking about you when I went to bed last night, when you said you would try for this belt. I told you before that we should aim for a championship together, but now that it's like this, I am going to destroy you. This belt is mine, and I am the champion"


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI & TAKASHI SUGIURA

SUGIURA: It's great to win, but why are you tossing me around, asshole?
TANIGUCHI (ignoring him): Senior! You got the win! Let's keep this momentum going!! Yes!! (Cheers and leaves)
SUGIURA: I guess it's because of the win...did he wake up for a while? 


LANZELOT
"AMAKUSA, I've beaten you twice. Tomorrow, I'll be the champion"


KENOH
"5 vs 5, third match with GLG. We, Kongoh, won today as well. Hey GLG, you fuckers are a bunch of randos. And Tadasuke! What? Did you go there because you want to be popular? Did you go there because it makes you look cool when you are next to a handsome man? It would be nice if Tadasuke also acted with a strong belief. And two days later, it's another five on five with GLG again, right? I'll set the rules again...that's right, Hi69 got the win today too, but he's in really good shape. So, what about in Hachinohe, a Captains Fall Match? I will appoint Hi69 as the captain! HEY! Pro Wrestling Noah! Company! The day after tomorrow, how about a Captain's Fall Match in Hachinohe, five vs five with GLG! The captain is Hi69. From now on, follow us, Kongoh and Hi69 who is in great shape right now. Ok!? Company! Hurry up and decide!!"

Comments