(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Aomori Mutsu Maeda Arena, Sunday March 26th)

DAIKI INABA & MASA KITAMIYA
KITAMIYA: All right, Taniguchi, just because you got one, don't feel good about it. Tomorrow is another pre match. Beat you to a pulp.
INABA: Never lose the title match, never give this.


NINJA MAC
"This is why Noah is the number one promotion in Japan. Everyone should bet on Ninja Mac, Alejandro and Pro Wrestling Noah!"


SAXON HUXLEY
"Pro Wrestling Noah says "Gong Your Soul", but I just made it ring in Yone's head! All the wrestlers should be prepared. Saxon smash, Saxon crash. Saxon Huxley. It's dangerous to come near me."


TADASUKE & YO-HEY
TADASUKE: How long are they going to argue? Since we won, let me tell you that next, me and YO-HEY two guys of GLG. YO-HEY and I announce our challenge to the GHC Junior Tag Team Champions, Ogawa & Eita. Right, YO-HEY?
YO-HEY: OK. Hey, listen right? I'll prove the meaning of Tadasuke leaving Kongoh and me leaving the Regular Army, with the belts. That's all.

HAYATA
"Hey, change tomorrow's card! I don't want to team up with Ogawa. I don't want to tag with him"


KENOH
"HEY, NOAH! I told the company yesterday that tomorrow, Hachinohe, let's have a Captain's Fall match. Hey! Move quickly! We won three matches against GLG, 5 vs 5. Hey, we have the right to say that. Hurry up! Tomorrow, Hachinohe, a 5 vs 5 Captains Fall match with GLG, make it quickly! And the Captain is going to be Hi69! Hey, company, hurry up and make it!


GLG (Good Looking Guys)
(Speaking: Jake Lee and Jack Morris)
JAKE: Hi Jack (applause) Very good
MORRIS: Let me make one thing very clear. Wagner knows pro wrestling very well. He comes from a family with a long history, and knows the industry very well. I didn't declare my challenge for the GHC National because I had some kind of grudge, but I don't think you'll finish like this after being beaten day after day. On April 16th, I won't just beat you and take your belt. I'm going to humiliate you. 
JAKE: Today is a very nice day. It has been a long time since I came to Aomori, and I feel very, very good that Jack won such a spectacular victory in the pre matches. It's like, "I feel good". However, my opponent is Katsuhiko Nakajima. I have never forgotten that, even for a moment. 

Comments