(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Aomori Hachinohe Yutori 1st floor multi-purpose large hall, Monday March 27th)

MOHAMMED YONE
"Ozawa is also getting stronger, so how long can I keep up this wall? It's no longer a high wall, so how long can I stay like that? That's what it is. I also have a long career, and I'm still holding out, but Ozawa's momentum is amazing. From now on, he has to become the eye of the storm, and I want him to become the top of Noah in the future, and so with that kind of sense, I thought I had to forcefully smash him from here on, so I did my best. I have high hopes for Ozawa in the future. Thank you."


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI & TAKASHI SUGIURA
TANIGUCHI: I did it! I won today too! 
SUGIURA: Good, good, good, good
TANIGUCHI: Let's keep it up!
SUGIURA: Okay, let's keep going like this. Let's go, let's go (holds his right hand out)
TANIGUCHI: Let's go! (Turns his back and goes into the waiting room jubilantly)
SUGIURA: Hey! How about a handshake? You asshole! Hey, you mutherfucker, shake hands!
TANIGUCHI: Let's go!

MASA KITAMIYA & DAIKI INABA
KITAMIYA: Big mood, mutherfucker. It's too late now to do your best afresh. Again, it's too late, even if you do your best. Or rather, it's only natural to do your best, you mutherfucker. Are you hanging on at this stage? At least don't try to imitate. I'm going to finish this.
INABA: Next is one on one. I'm definitely going to win. 


SAXON HUXLEY
"Not only did I give you a shock that resonated in your head, but today I have you a shock that resonated throughout your body. Inamura, it's not just you. Everyone be prepared. Saxon Huxley didn't come here to play, I'm going to destroy everything, no matter who comes at me".


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"Kiyomiya, I'm so sorry for today. I hope you're okay. I'll see you in the next match. Right now, I'm just focusing on this belt. Morris, the next time we meet is April 16th. I'm the champion of Mexico and Japan". 


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"I know he's lively, but think more deeply about what it means to be positioned in the semi in the midst of all kinds of matches, and if that were the case, then wouldn't we have had more matches? That guy. He's forever young...how old is he now? 21? 22? 23? That's when I won the singles belt. Hey, it's late, so catch up quickly."


GOOD LOOKING GUYS
JAKE: Everyone has fought well, four matches in a row, and it ended in the best possible way. Leader, thank you (he and Tadasuke fist bump), has the tag been decided on yet?
YO-HEY: Yes
JAKE: If that is the case, don't you two have something to say?
YO-HEY: That's right, it has been decided. Hey, Sendai, Yoshinari Ogawa and Eita. I said the same yesterday, I'm tired of their mushy daytime drama-like developments. As I said yesterday, I will prove it with the belt the reason why Tadasuke and I joined GLG. 
TADASUKE: That's what it is. I'm going to wear the belt, and I'll be even more cool, and a super-good looking guy.
JAKE: I wanted to hear those words. Why are you doing what you are doing? Why are you in this ring? We will clarify it strongly, and then aim higher and higher. Let me say this again, Kongoh, or rather Kenoh. What do you think of the rules you proposed, huh? You lost to such an unfamiliar group, but it's fun working with you, and well, I will do it with you. More than that, I have a title match before me. April 16th. April 16th. As I said yesterday, I never forget. Not even once. Not even for a moment.

Comments