(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Kobe Sambo Hall, Sunday May 21st)


DAGA
"Eita, I told you, you're no match for me. Other than that, I'm glad that HAYATA came out. He's the one I want, 'cause he's got the GHC Junior belt."

EITA & HAYATA
HAYATA: Hey, it's just like I said in the ring. From here on, it's our time.
EITA: Take a look, you guys.


AXIZ (KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA & GO SHIOZAKI)
NAKAJIMA: As you can see, AXIZ is getting better day by day. Hey, Go-san?
SHIOZAKI: That's right. Well, it's really because I kept losing. From here, from now on, from this moment, AXIZ will take off. 
NAKAJIMA: AXIZ, don't miss us


GOOD LOOKING GUYS
JAKE: That's right, calm myself down. Always keep a cool head. It's cool. Yes, keep a cool head. It's getting interesting. Good. Let's do it more.
YO-HEY: Can I just say something? I feel a little jealous when I see how hot Jake is burning. Atsushi Kotoge, Seiki Yoshioka, let's be that hot. Please.


KONGOH (KENOH & MANABU SOYA)
KENOH: Today we completely defended the World Tag Championship in the Noah ring, and the winner was Manabu Soya.
SOYA: KONO, Suwama. Beyond their rage...
*SUWAMA bursts in and everyone starts yelling at each other*
KENOH: What's with you guys? 
SUWAMA: Noah's refereeing is half assed! Rhythm!
KENOH: What are you talking about? Completely, One! Two! Three! Got in! 
SUWAMA: Isn't it a constant sensation? 
KENOH: What are you talking about? Aren't you always complaining? We are the champions! What are you talking about? Okay, tell All Japan that if you want this belt, then I'll do a title match in Noah's ring.
SUWAMA: What are you talking about? One more time, the Voodoo Murders will challenge you for that belt.
KENOH: Hey, good, do it in Noah's ring.
SUWAMA: No no no no. Next it will be the All Japan ring, and you'll definitely enjoy Kyohei Wada's strict refereeing.
KENOH: What are you talking about? Don't make out that the referee today was bad.
SUWAMA: Referee Kyohei Wada has a steady rhythm; one, two three...do you understand the difference? That wet behind the ears referee doesn't understand.
KENOH: Hey, don't make fun of Noah. What are you talking about? Are you telling me to do this in the All Japan ring with Kyohei Wada? 
SUWAMA: Taste Kyohei Wada! 
KENOH: What the hell are you talking about? 
SUWAMA: Come on, won't you do it? If Noah was written about for tough refereeing, I would have said it the other day. If Kyohei Wada said "I am Noah", wouldn't that be inviting you guys? 
KENOH: Shut the fuck up! Before that, don't make fun of the Noah referees. Look, we defended ourselves well today, but even if with Referee Kyohei Wada, we can defend this belt.
SUWAMA: Okay, it's decided. It's next Monday, Korakuen Hall. So come on then you, let's do the World Tag. Kyohei Wada is waiting for you. You should enjoy Kyohei Wada.
KENOH: Go fuck yourself! I'll do it, fucker. Don't make a fool of Noah. Shut up! I'll get out quickly and go to you. Let's do this? It's okay now. Come on.
SUWAMA: And you! Don't bring that extra belt!
*Suwama leaves*
KENOH: Shut your mouth! And don't make fun of the Dragongate belt. Hey, what is that guy doing here in Kobe, making fun of this belt? What is he talking about? Okay, what is he doing? Today's referee was useless? He thinks Noah's referee is crap? Don't fuck with me. If you come up with something like that, and keep complaining endlessly the same way, then we will do this anytime.
SOYA: Let's do it!
KENOH: This belt will be defended in All Japan's ring under referee Kyohei Wada, and I'll defend it again in Noah. Hey, Suwama, prepare yourself asshole, because I'm going to crush you this time. 

Comments