(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: GREEN JOURNEY 2023 in NAGOYA (Aichi-Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Saturday June 17th 2023)

STALLION ROGERS & SEIKI YOSHIOKA

ROGERS (Japanese): Are you okay?
YOSHIOKA (English): Yes, yes
ROGERS (English): I am always really honored when I watch you matches that we can team together, and I'm really happy that we were able to win today.
YOSHIOKA: From now on, I'll open various drawers, try things*, and step up step bt step, so please support me.
ROGERS (Japanese): Thank you very much

Note: He had pulled out an old move today, abandoned it, and got the win by submission. 

MOHAMMED YONE
"It figures that whether teaming with Akky or fighting, it gets really passionate and today in Nagoya, we were both here, so I am glad that we were able to fight. And Ozawa has good vibes. More and more, I can't look away from him".

HAJIME OHARA
"HI69'S presence is very important to me in Kongoh. Today was a battle of thinks against HI69, and I couldn't lose. Just like HI69 keeps moving forward, I won't stop either. Thank you HI69"

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"G1 opening match, an inexperienced green boy, Yota Tsuji. You challenge for belts in both Japan and Mexico, right? You mean nothing to me. Use Kaito Kiyomiya's name to aim for the main role. In Block A, I only see SANADA".

REAL
(Hideki Suzuki & Shuhei Taniguchi)

SUZUKI: It's the same for everyone, you can't stop time from going by quickly. It's an unchangeable reality. Keiji Mutoh, young people, and Shuhei Taniguchi. Since he took it into his own hands and reached out himself, he's serious about wanting to be the real deal. 
TANIGUCHI: Yes, I know very well. I know. That's why I wore this t-shirt.
SUZUKI: In order to become the real thing, to be real, to be REAL, completely REAL? 
TANIGUCHI: Of course, of course, let's be REAL together
SUZUKI: I've been betrayed many times, but this is really the last time.
TANIGUCHI: Oh, it's the last, it's the last
SUZUKI: Take it for yourself
TANIGUCHI: Oh
SUZUKI: Don't let other people do it for you
TANIGUCHI: Oh
SUZUKI: Go for yourself
TANIGUCHI: Oh
SUZUKI: Do it properly
TANIGUCHI: I know, I know
SUZUKI: Ok. Let's do it.

EITA & NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

EITA: Hey, did you see that? In the end, I was able to win thanks to my senior, senior Marufuji, assisting me.
*Marufuji passes by the comment booth*
MARUFUJI: You really can't be trusted. 
*Marufuji continues walking, and is speaking off screen*
EITA: Thank you, senior!  
MARUFUJI: I can't trust you, and you don't trust me!
EITA: Hey, did you see the faces of the old and new Noah Juniors? How was it? This is it, right? 
MARUFUJI: Shut up! Troublemaking bastard
EITA (said jokingly): Oh, be quiet!
MARUFUJI (not joking): SHUT UP!
*MARUFUJI turns around and comes back into the comment space*
EITA: Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
MARUFUJI: Are you a senior?
EITA: I'm sorry, senior. Thank you for your hard work today, senior. Excuse me.
MARUFUJI: SHUT UP!


GOOD LOOKING GUYS
(Tadasuke, YO-HEY & Jack Morris)

YO-HEY: We won today in this way, but tomorrow in Osaka will be the last pre match for the tag belts. Before tomorrow's match, there are still many things I don't know about Daga, and so many things I need to deal with. I want to focus on that today and prepare for tomorrow. But, today's win is thanks to Jack, who came back today, and we GLG, were able to win. Thank you Jack.
TADASUKE: Thank you
MORRIS: I'm happy to be back in Japan again, and I'm glad I was able to team up with the champions and win, and they will definitely defend their belts at Korakuen Hall next week.
TADASUKE: Ok, thank you, thank you, GLG!

STINGER 
(Chris Ridgeway & Daga)

DAGA: I'm extremely angry right now, because he was on this team*. Why was he in our corner? In the end, STINGER isn't defeated. One more day, and I'll definitely finish them and send them to the hospital. We will win the belt and prove we are the best tag team. We'll take it all.
RIDGEWAY: Noah will have to give us the belts, because as Daga said, we are going to send them to the hospital so they will have to give up the belts. 

Note
*Sean Legacy

AXIZ
(Go Shiozaki and Katsuhiko Nakajima)

NAKAJIMA: As you can see, AXIZ is doing great
SHIOZAKI: There will be a single at the next Korakuen, but with everyone's thoughts and strength towards the singles match with Kenoh, I will definitely win. 
NAKAJIMA: Also, Kongoh, the World Tag. Kenoh, even if you lost, isn't it strange to advertise your show like its your own, that's why Noah is criticized. Okay. All Japan. I'm going to do something interesting and exciting. 17th July, Noah, Korakuen Hall, Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Kento Miyahara, singles match. 
Q: Why so suddenly?
NAKAJIMA: Well, listen until the end. Hey, Kento, the time has come. Let's talk in the ring for the first time in a while. 


KENOH
"AXIZ doesn't have strong stimulation. Go Shiozaki, June 22nd, Korakuen Hall. Isn't your body broken already? June 22nd, Korakuen Hall, single with you. Hey, Go Shiozaki, I'll end you"


HAYATA
"With this, the amount when I was off has been recovered. Next, I want to look to the outside world and fight foreign athletes, and guys who have belts who I fought at the festival last time*"

Note 
*ALL TOGETHER AGAIN (Which HAYATA said he wouldn't do another of)


REAL
(Saxon Huxley & Timothy Thatcher)

THATCHER: We did it! Retain the belts, we are still the champions
HUXLEY: First successful defense made! I drove the challengers head into the mat!
THATCHER: We will be stronger!


JAKE LEE
Q: How do you feel about a professional wrestler named Takashi Sugiura, after fighting anew?
JAKE: There are many words I want to say, but there is only one word, "monster". However, as the timing was right today and I was able to steal the win from that monster, then I guess I am one of them too. 
Q: There was a scenario that looked like you might lose, but what was the reason for the comeback that led to victory?
JAKE: Maybe it's obsession. I can't lose. If I lose here, then all my plans will go awry. Why did I leave All Japan and make this my main arena? It's meaningless if I don't keep winning. By doing so in any situation, the next thing that comes into view is finally, at last, faintly visible. Today is a big step in that direction. 
Q: With this, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Naomichi Marufuji, Takashi Sugiura, the three people who have supported Noah have all been vanquished. The next target is the N-1, looking ahead to that?
JAKE: I have said it over and over again, but the timing was good, and the timing was right. Katsuhiko Nakajima, Naomichi Marufuji, Takashi Sugiura...I was able to take the win from those three because of the timing, and the the heart I didn't have until now made it possible to take a step forward. That's what I took. I don't think I can forget that feeling, and if I have that, then I think I can win the N-1 in an undefeated victory while holding this belt, which is my next plan. There is much more you know. 
Q: No one has ever won the league with the belt.
JAKE: There is value because it hasn't been done before, and if I can do that, then I think I can steer this promotion more seriously. There are many good wrestlers, and if you promote them, they will definitely become more and more famous. The rest is timing, heart, and ingenuity. 
Q: You have completed all the themes of strength, history and determination, but what do you think your next theme will be? 
JAKE: Simple, victory. I'm talking about total victory. It feels like the only thing that matters is that I win. 

TAKASHI SUGIURA
SUGIURA: I lost, I lost. Jake was a strong champion, and I think he is a great one. I'm proud to say it, even though I lost. But my pro wrestling and my pro wrestling journey still continues. I lost today, but I will face forward and keep talking. I can't finish here.
Q: I think the large "Sugiura" call gave you a boost, how was it?
SUGIURA: Thank you. I was able to step forward and go on. Thank you very much.
Q: Jake said that you conveyed the resolution of many people, what do you feel when you hear those words?
SUGIURA: I've been here for 23 years, and as expected, there have been a lot of things that has happened, and before I knew it there were things I was carrying with me. I've been doing this for twenty-three years, this is also family. When I stand in the ring, I'm just a professional wrestler, but it figures that if you do only that, all sorts of things will take over. But that weight isn't unpleasant, and even if I have to ride it, I won't fall down. I lost today, but thank you.

Comments