(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: Kenoh Channel presents Kenoh Debut 15th Anniversary - Saturday June 24th 2023 (Tokushima City Gymnasium, Shikoku)


NINJA MACK
"Another win for Ninja. No matter when we fight, Dante is a rewarding opponent. We are eternal rivals, and today it led to victory".


GAINA
"Thank you Pro Wrestling Noah Tokushima event. This is my first time in nine years, so I'm happy to have a packed audience like this today and to be able to wrestle in my hometown. Looking to the future, it will be the same as Kenoh's 15th anniversary as I will be celebrating my 25th next year, and I don't want to lose to him. I continue to be excited about Tokushima, so please continue to support me. Thank you very much for today."


STINGER
(Chris Ridgeway & DAGA)

RIDGEWAY: It's over for today. I'm going to go home and relax. A tough battle is going on, so take it easy.
DAGA: I want to go home early and go to the beach, drink beer and go to a club and dance, but I will be back soon.
RIDGEWAY: I'm going to watch NETFLIX


HAYATA, EITA & EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR

EITA (to El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Jnr): Gracias, Gracias, Gracias
HAYATA: Thank you
EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR (pointing at the belt): GHC National Champion
*HAYATA and Eita have left, but Eita comes back alone*
EITA: One thing I forgot. Hey, did you see it? Today my secret spinning toehold. LEONA, are you watching my match? My secret spinning toehold! Hey, I'll break your leg.


KONGOH (for the last time)
(Kenoh, Hajime Ohara, Masakatsu Funaki, Shuji Kondo and Manabu Soya

KENOH: As I said in the ring, Kongoh will disband today, but it's not a negative breakup. We have strong beliefs, and for Noah and for the sake of pro wrestling, if we have a stronger belief to try and raise the level of Noah in the pro wrestling world, then Kongoh will be disbanded for the time being. From now on, we will create even bigger things with strong beliefs. Listen, you fucking bastards, from now on please follow us, the former members of Kongoh who have strong beliefs.
OHARA: Just like The Leader said, our strong beliefs will not change. Aiming for greater heights, don't stop advancing, just keep going straight.
KONDO: It was only for a short time, but The Leader let me join Kongoh, and I learned a lot. I'm glad that I agreed to the break up today, thought about it honestly and give my approval. This is not the end of my career as a wrestler, and that belief has become part of me, and with that I would like to move on to the next stage.
SOYA (wiping away tears): Thank you very much for your help. But I don't think it's a gloomy image, but a break that aims for a better future. I will use this as an opportunity to achieve results myself. Thank you very much. 
FUNAKI: A year and four months went by so quickly. I had a good time, and would like to wear the costume as it is, even if it is not Kongoh.
KENOH: Oh, we will continue to hold on to our strong beliefs.
FUNAKI: Red is everywhere. I think we'll fight again, so thank you. (Shakes hands with Kenoh)
KENOH: I look forward to working with you
*Kenoh shakes hands with Soya, Kondo, Ohara and Funaki and they leave*
KENOH: Like he said, it's not a bad break up, so I don't know why Soya is blinded by tears, but I really understand what he said and how he feels. Kongoh is fulfilling. It's not just Noah, is it? Noah was leading the way, I think you fuckers know that. But it's not just Noah, it's me too. Until recently, I had the belts of All Japan and DragonGate, and as Kongoh I competed against New Japan many times. It's not just Noah, I was at the forefront of the pro wrestling world. However, I thought that it would not be possible to bring Noah to the top with just that. They agreed with me. They also have strong convictions. Are you looking forward to the future of Noah, Kenoh, and the former members of Kongoh? Listen, in the near future we will go to the top. Noah will go to the top. What are my thoughts on my 15th anniversary? Thinking about myself is over in 10 years, thinking about Noah is over in 15, and so from now on I will push onwards thinking about the pro wrestling world. And I will go to the top of the pro wrestling world. That is Kenoh's vow for the 16th year. Listen you fucking bastards, what I promised today will come true. From here on, Kenoh will run to the top of the pro wrestling world. Follow me.

Comments