NOAH POST MATCH INTERVIEWS - SUNNY VOYAGE 2023, Shinjuku Face (Wednesday May 31st)


HI69
"As I said in the ring, I'm quitting Kongoh today. It's been three years since I joined Kongoh, no, it's been four years, without producing any results. It figures I think my career will be shorter after this. I'm impatient. However, I am truly grateful to everyone in Kongoh. I don't know if I'm making a selfish remark, but I am truly grateful. Lastly, this isn't selfish, but I would like to have singles matches with all the members of Kongoh and draw a line. Thank you, Kongoh.

SEAN LEGACY
"A lazy person tries to win with a little effort, while a winner tries hard and thinks that it is still not enough. I'm not satisfied with this. Next is ALL TOGETHER. Stallion, you were really tough, but I'm always super!"


EITA & HAYATA

EITA: I won't talk today, because HAYATA will.
HAYATA: Hey, Dante Leon. There is no room to lose.


THE TOUGH (Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura) & Daiki Inaba

KITAMIYA: Good momentum, keep it going. Nagoya in June, there is only victory. That's all!
INAMURA: I will continue to raise this power and heat.
INABA: Everyone has a new goal and is full of energy. I feel new and will move forward setting even higher goals.

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Next is ALL TOGETHER. Various matches have been decided, and I'm going to take the leading role. I can only see Kazuchika Okada, so I'll go for it."


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (TADASUKE & YO-HEY)

TADASUKE: I managed to defend. The next challengers, a very strong team has arrived, but we've levelled up by fighting various opponents. That's why I'll definitely defend the next time, hey, YO-HEY?
YO-HEY: Yes. Just like Tadasuke said, no matter what kind of opponent arrives, if we, GLG, get freaked out, we definitely can't protect this belt. That's why me and Tadasuke will collectively show our strength, and the two of us will show GLG's latent strength. Please check this out, as we will be sure to defend. Thank you Tadasuke.
TADASUKE: OK. GLG!
YO-HEY: OK. Thank you, Tadasuke. 

STINGER (DAGA & CHRIS RIDGEWAY)

RIDGEWAY: GLG, no. We are GLG...the Good Looking Guys. Tadasuke always looks like he's drunk and YO-HEY looks like a goat. We will take both the GHC Junior tag belt and his name. 
DAGA: This is just the beginning. STINGER is the strongest team in the world. Remember, we win, win and keeping winning. We'll win the belt, and we'll keep it until next year, no, two years from now. If there's a wrestler who wants to fight with us, we'll be waiting for them to contact us. 


KENOH
(Kenoh is holding his head) 45 minutes...I couldn't settle this with Katsuhiko Nakajima. Well, it's not like we fought and left Kongoh. Today, I fought my hardest, and he has been able to convey somewhat how he feels. But, this isn't the end. I'll take his head anytime. Katsuhiko Nakajima of AXIZ, I'll beat you anytime.
*Go Shiozaki walks in*
SHIOZAKI: Kenoh. Next, fight me in a singles match.
KENOH: Are you the one after Katsuhiko Nakajima? Hey, I'll beat whoever is in front of me. I'll have a singles match with you, but, do you think you can beat me as soon as you return? While you were resting comfortably at home, I was leading Noah. I've been the driving force behind Noah and with the strength of that thought, I'll hammer you with my body.
*Shiozaki nods and asks for a handshake, but Kenoh slaps his hand away*
KENOH: That's lame! You want to shake hands after lazing around for eight months? Babyface, don't be pretentious. AXIZ is disgusting. What boys love*. Certainly you are super cool, I want to be like that too. But, do something about your disgusting personality. Next time, I'll do a single. 
*Shiozaki leaves after a long glare*
KENOH: No, no, no, he's too handsome, isn't he? Did you see him? What is it? He's not just a handsome face, he's handsome at heart. Are you still trying to chat? Even though I'm not good at talking. Oh, my headache, please wait a moment. Don't piss me off, I'm tired after 45 minutes and have a headache. But I can't forgive you for now. What do you want to do? You guys listen to me. This time it is Shiozaki. I want to say what's next. Are you ready? That's why he's handsome and cool, and that's why I'm in a bad mood. That's why I'm going to have a singles match with him and beat him. Anyway, today was Katsuhiko Nakajima. Mutherfucker's feelings were conveyed strongly.

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"I was treated well by Kenoh. For he and I, 45 minutes just isn't enough. Before I knew it, the history with Kenoh was deeply engraved in me. I'll do it again, anytime."


Notes
Boys Love: Pulp fiction targeted at young women about love between two men. 

Comments