(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Ishikawa Prefectural Industrial Exhibition Hall No. 3, Sunday July 30th)

NINJA MACK
"Another win for Ninja. A win over Pro Wrestling Noah. I'm going back to America tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll get better results than Japan."

SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"I did it. I'm in great shape, I'm in great shape and I'm going to win the tournament at this rate. When Kon-chan comes, we will be even more powerful*"

Note: Yoshioka's original line was "Oni ni kanabōda", which means something like to give an iron club to a demon. The saying basically means to make something strong even more powerful. 

GOOD LOOKING GUYS
(YO-HEY & TADASUKE)

TADASUKE: Are you okay?
YO-HEY: Shit. Sorry. Sorry. 
TADASUKE: Are you okay?
YO-HEY: I'm sorry. Yoshioka's a serious guy. You know, I really got a sense of just how serious he was today. But the real thing is the tournament on the 9th. If we win, we can challenge for the belt again. I'm sorry about today. 
TADASUKE: Tournaments and Tournaments
YO-HEY: Let's prepare for the tournament again
TADASUKE: OK


DAIKI INABA
"Hey, the N-1 is just ahead, it's right in front of me. There may not be many people, who have high hopes for me in this harsh yet fulfilling league, but I will make those people regret it. In the burning summer of 2023, my goal is to make everyone regret it. Let's go!"


EITA & HAYATA

EITA (holding the wooden tag that was on the flowers celebrating HAYATA'S 17th anniversary debut). Hey, look! It's HAYATA'S 17th anniversary. Hey, today is a memorable day, and HAYATA won a solid victory. And now the champion please.
HAYATA:.... (Vanishes without even opening his mouth)
EITA: Did you hear that? Just now. Did you hear it? What did HAYATA say? 
(Thinks for a while, and then walks off) 


KENOH
"ADAM! August 6th, Yokohama Budokan. HEY, today we were on the same side, but in the first N-1 Match...I'll beat you."

ADAM BROOKS
"It's been about a month since I came to Noah. I've always tagged with various guys, but I don't care about them. The N-1 starts next Sunday, and my opponent in the first match is Kenoh, who is in top form in Noah. I know your kicks are hard, and today I saw it with my own eyes. Maybe your going to kick me like that, but I'm used to that sort of thing. I won't back down, and I won't be scared of you. Next week in the first N-1 match, I'll test my skills against you. First of all, I'm going to beat you and get one step closer to the championship match."


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI, AMAKUSA & JUNTA MIYAWAKI

MARUFUJI: They have the junior tag tournament. You won today, but you should bring out more energy. Today's opponents, Hi69 and Kotoge, are trying to create their own era again. You guys have to change the times. Today's seasoned plums are useless. 
MIYAWAKI: Yes! 
MARUFUJI: However, you guys definitely have hopes and possibilities, so please do your best. I don't have the N-1 because I have Ospreay, it figures that one of my goals is Ospreay on September 17th. If they work hard with the goal of winning the Junior Tag Tournament, the audience will surely follow. I wish you the best.
AMAKUSA & MARUFUJI: Thank you!
*Marufuji leaves*
AMAKUSA: Both Miyawaki-dono and I have no choice but to climb step by step on our own two feet to reach the lofty peak that we are aiming for. Miyawaki-dono, I will do my best to help you in this difficult situation. With passion like today, let's both of us climb to the top.
MIYAWAKI: Yes!
AMAKUSA: Don't miss this chance

HI69 & ATSUSHI KOTOGE
HI69: Oh shit! We lost today, but we will pay back Junta Miyawaki and AMAKUSA in the first tag tournament. We will definitely win, and we will go up. 
KOTOGE: Damnit! 



GOOD LOOKING GUYS
(JAKE LEE & JACK MORRIS)

JAKE: If I'm a tough spot, then Jack will come. Conversely, if Jack gets into a tight squeeze like yesterday, I immediately rush to the place. We are that kind of team. One of our themes is to complement each other's shortcomings and show our customers a good-looking appearance. It looks like we will be able to welcome the N-1 in good form. Is there anything you want to ask? 
Q: You got the pin from Shiozaki? 
JAKE: Certainly, the scene which makes me think that this is Go Shiozaki I have gone through over and over again, and honestly, it was tough. But, he's still not at his best. It's intuitive, but I don't think he's at his normal condition yet. How many singles has he been able to do since he came back? It's probably still limited to just a handful of wrestlers. Even if the wrestler is a strong wrestler, it still takes time to get back to normal. Will he be upgraded little by little in the N-1 battle, or will he lose the N-1 Championship because that feeling will not be regained until the very end? Well, as long as Jack and I are here, winning is a difficult story.
Q: Will it be Jack Morris to watch out for?
JAKE: In terms of the same group, I've never done a single with Jack and I've never done a tag. We've fought together before, but we've never fought face to face. That's why I'm very interested in how Jack will come, and what kind of theme he'll have in fighting me, and that should be in Jack's mind as well. 
Q: What about the match with Jake?
MORRIS: There is a reason why Noah put Jake and I in the same block. If Jake was in Block A and I was in Block B, we would get to the championship in Osaka. And what happens when the two of us are together? As you can see today, the two legends defeated Shiozaki and Nakajima. 
JAKE: Did you hear what you wanted to hear? Alright, so the next time we will meet will be at the Rumble match, right? See you then.

Comments