(NOAH) Introduction to N-1 Wrestlers, report card: Lance Anoa'i (Block B)

4th August 2023
Noah.co.jp

"Wild Samoan III"
Lance Anoa'i

Height: 182cm
Weight: 113kg
Birthplace: Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA

Favorite Food: Sushi
Comment: Victory!

STATS
Power: 4
Speed: 4
Stamina: 4
Technique: 3
Samoan: 5

Interview

Q: What are your thoughts on participating in the N-1 VICTORY 2023?
ANOA'I: I feel honored. I come from a pro wrestling family, and I am very happy to be the first person in that family, to participate for the first time in the N-1 VICTORY. I've competed in ECWA's Super8, a tournament with an elimination format, with 2nd and 3rd generation wrestlers. I won the championship, beating Brian Pillman Jnr in the final. I'm going to win here as well. 
Q: Since you are from a prestigious family, do you feel that you cannot be defeated?
ANOA'I: I don't have that sense. Every wrestler who participates in the N-1 has a reason, because they are all great wrestlers. I'm one of the most talented members in my family, and ready to carry on the family legacy.
Q: So, are there any wrestlers that you are interested in in B Block of the N-1 VICTORY 2023?
ANOA'I: Everyone. Every wrestler who is participating has a motive, and every wrestler is a threat, and I am also a threat to the other wrestlers. 
Q: Are there any wrestlers from Block A that you want to fight in the championship?
ANOA'I: Jake Lee in Block A. Jake Lee, the current top wrestler, the champion. 
Q: What kind of battle do you want to show in the N-1 VICTORY 2023?
ANOA'I: I want to show the roughness that my family has, and on behalf of the family, I want to show that we are not only rough, but also aerial, and can be agile.  
Q: Finally, please tell us of your enthusiasm.
ANOA'I: My aim is to win. The N-1 VICTORY will be won by Lance Anoa'i.

Comments