(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: ABEMA presents N-1 VICTORY 2023 - FINAL NIGHT (Sunday August 27th, Culttz Kawasaki, Kawasaki)


YO-HEY
"It seems like there was a hero here in Kawasaki today, but we GLG, won, and we GLG were cool and no one can stop the momentum of the three of us. So Tadasuke, as always, finally...
*The three of them walk round in a circle saying "GLG" in turn to the camera when they pass it.

SAXON HUXLEY
"I ended up missing our on winning the N-1 VICTORY, but you must have seen today's fight. Why did Saxon Huxley come to Japan? I think everyone knows why. I think you now know how destructive and terrifying this Destroyer is, so don't take your eyes off me. Where's Thatcher?"
*Goes into the waiting room 

YUMA ANZAI
"Shit! In the end I could only win once by my own strength, but I'll absorb all the losses and frustrations through the N-1, and show that I'm one or two times stronger. Shit!"

YUKI YOSHIOKA
"Four wins and three losses in the final match of the league. I think I was able to leave behind the goodness of DragonGate and the mark of Yuki Yoshioka by winning this victory. I think there will be a match in DragonGate, so when that happens, please come to the venue and support me. Thank you."

YOSHIKI INAMURA
"N-1, I'm at a loss for words. Various people, various people are saying various things, not pushed, not moving, extra care is not needed. I am the most aware of the current situation. I'm worried and I'm thinking about many things. I don't have anything right now.
 I don't have anything right now. Yoshiki Inamura will go abroad because he cannot overcome the current situation unless he takes action. Of course I know overseas isn't easy, but I won't come back until I'm satisfied, so I think it's going to be a long time. I'm not half-hearted, but I've already made contact seriously, so the first place is the UK. Not just the UK, but in many other countries, and I will definitely return to Noah when I'm satisfied. Until then, I want you to forget Yoshiki Inamura."

TIMOTHY THATCHER
"Normally, I would be in state of excitement and yelling here, but today doesn't start like that. I am very happy to beat Kitamiya in today's match. I think he is a reallt tough wrestler, and I think he will become one who will beat more and more Noah wrestlers in the future. But overall, I'm not satisfied with this result. For me, this time is the right time, thatcher time is the right time, and armbar time is the right time. Soon, REAL will be the right time. That time will come."

MASA KITAMIYA
"3 wins, 3 losses and 1 draw. 50%. You did your best, you finished well...asshole, that's not something you can say. After all, in the end an anticlimax is a good a thing. But listen up media, Masa Kitamiya is someone who quickly forgets inconvenient things, and starting tomorrow I will face you again and live on."

JACK MORRIS
"I was attacked by Adam Brooks from the start, but I think that's the nature of the N-1, which is why we have to fight, but in any case, I was the one who won. In the N-1 I have four wins and one draw. The one draw is a draw against the champion, and two losses, In the end, I ended up with nine points. I think it's better than last year, but I'm not happy with this result, because I didn't make it to the championship match. Jack Morris will continue to aim higher and higher."


STINGER (Chris Ridgeway and DAGA)
DAGA: In this match, as you can see, I think we were able to prove that we are the best and strongest tag team in Noah right now, it might not be said in the world, but the most active and strongest tag team in Noah right now. Hi69 and Kotoge. When it was decided that they would be next the challengers, I was just on a little vacation in Mexico. When I knew they were going to try, I thought, well it's no big deal. I thought it was an easy win as I asked for another glass of beer, and I proved it today. Set by them, we're not worried at all. There's a title match in Osaka, but I'm thinking about going into the match with the feeling that it's already over, and we're having a celebration party.
RIDGEWAY: If they are the opponents, we can defend easily

ATSUSHI KOTOGE & HI69
KOTOGE: What the fuck! Do it! Do it! Do it! There's no way for us to go backwards anymore, we will just look forward. Let's do it! Everyone knows that you are strong, but me and HI69 will definitely do it! Let's do it.
HI69: There's nothing anymore, just Osaka, Osaka.
KOTOGE: Osaka, let's do it!

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"OK. Next is Osaka. September 3rd at the Edion in Osaka, Ogawa-san, all will be disproved at the next show. Whether it's a rip-off or not the leading role, I've changed after experiencing this summer. I'm thinking of disproving everything in Osaka. Oiwa, I'm looking forward to seeing you there.


MANABU SOYA
"A win. A win. All that's left is the result of the match after this, and I have no choice but to hang on in there. All that's left is the result of that match"

GO SHIOZAKI
"Somehow, somehow I survived, no, I will survive after I win the next match. Until the next win, everything will be the same, because it's the same as losing."


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"This years N-1 is no more...my N-1 ended with Go-san, it's frustrating. So, as a member of AXIZ, I would like Go-san to take the top spot instead."


KENOH
"Ok, I won and I beat Jake Lee, who boasted that he hadn't lost once in Noah. I beat Jake Lee. Hey, I beat the GHC Champion Jake Lee and with this momentum, I'll reach the top of the N-1. By the way, it looks like the opponent hasn't been decided yet. Shiozaki and Soya's playoff. I have payback to both Shiozaki and AXIZ, but I personally want to fight Soya."


GO SHIOZAKI
"I have nothing to say. I said everything in the ring. Osaka, I will take the win".

KENOH
"The N-1 Championship match, Go Shiozaki, not Manabu Soya, has come up again in the N-1 championship match. Hey, Shiozaki! For how many years have you been at the top of Noah? I'll overthrow the fact that you are at the top of Noah with the upcoming N-1 VICTORY. Leading Noah is me. Hey, Shiozaki! It can't be helped for a strong guy who takes a break for eight months, returns without doing anything, and feels a little weak, to regain his usual ability in two or three months. Being tall and with physical strength and a handsome face, he's strong and puts Noah on top. However, I still have a rebellious spirit. Hey, Go Shiozaki! Even if you stay at the top of Noah forever, Noah won't go higher that that, and I will change this. I will change Noah. I will win the N-1 VICTORY 2023 and bring Noah to the top of the professional wrestling world."

Comments