(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: ABEMA presents N-1 VICTORY 2023 (Saturday August 26th, Sendai PIT, Miyagi)


TIMOTHY THATCHER
"Tick, tock! Thatcher time announcement! Armbar time is the correct time! Real win, Timothy Thatcher win!"

EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"I'm one step away from the championship match, but I have to wait to see how the other matches turn out. But, in today's showdown between Wagner and Saxon, I, the Aztec Warrior, proved to be stronger."

JACK MORRIS
"I did what I had to do today, and winning is the only way to do that. Depending on the results of the other matches, it may be a little too late to become first place in Block A, but I don't know yet. Anyway, I have to win the remaining match tomorrow. Thank you."

YUKI YOSHIOKA
"I can't afford to lose here. I don't know if I'm already eliminated from the N-1 with this, but for the time being, I'd like to finish in good form with a final win tomorrow in Kawasaki"

ANTHONY GREEN
"The Good Looking Guys have scored another good looking victory. This is our 3rd win in a row, all three of us have won; Tadasuke won, YO-HEY won, and I won"
*They walk round in a circle chanting, "GLG! GL, let's go! GLG! GLG!"


GO SHIOZAKI
"Shit! Bastard Soya! I couldn't take the pin. How many points does he have? How many? No points here, it's a loss. Dammit! I've never had such a frustrating match like this. Are his thoughts strong, or is my strength weak? I don't know. It's humiliating. Shit, this is the equivalent to losing. The finals are getting harder, I don't really know anymore."

MANABU SOYA
"Shit! I didn't win, but I didn't lose. I don't know what will happen in the future, or what tomorrow's result will be, but even if it is draw, this one point is big for me. I haven't give up yet, and I will definitely transfer this to Osaka. Not yet. My heart hasn't broken yet."


JAKE LEE
"On January 8th, when I had my first match in Noah, it was a singles match with him and it's been seven months since then. No, it's been seven and a half months. He's got a little more power, but Inamura, you have to change something, if you don't won't it be awful? Anyway, I'm the top scorer now. I'll do well tomorrow, and advance to the finals."


YUMA ANZAI
"Today was supposed to be the N-1 match against Inaba, but it can't be helped. I'd like to have a singles with Inaba someday. Also, I only encountered him a little today, but Kiyomiya, I will definitely win against you. Thank you."


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Did you see it? This has been a tough N-1 since the opening match, and I have had a winning streak after two losses in a row. But hey, my N-1 has returned. How? Block B, look at the facts, today I won 8 points. Hey, aren't I number one? It's here, it's really come, my N-1. Tomorrow, after defeating Go Shiozaki, I'll be the first in Block B."


KENOH
"Yes! I won! If I won tomorrow, I can go to the championship match. HEY, Jake Lee! You came out at the end and said, "I haven't lost in the N-1 VICTORY yet." You've only appeared once, and before that Jake, it has only been about eight months since you came to Noah, right? It's natural that there is a little loss. Hey, Jake, shall I ask you a question? Are you more comfortable in Noah than All Japan, where you left because you didn't like it? I guess you're comfortable, even though you lost in All Japan. Oh, come to think of it, you lost to Suwama, who I beat directly, right? Noah is more comfortable and I guess it has better conditions, so it seems like you've woken up and become a little stronger. But, the real strong man is me, Kenoh. Hey, Jake Lee! I'm going to defeat you. Tomorrow, I'll beat you and peel off your disguise. I'm the one going to the finals, and I'm the one who will win the N-1 VICTORY. Hey, you fuckers, from now on Kenoh, who will win the N-1, follow me!"

Comments