(NOAH) "Come fight with me in Noah!" Kenoh holds an audition for new trainees, with himself acting as examiner.


22nd September 2023
Tokyo Sports

Noah's Kenoh (38) announced on the 22nd, that he will be holding an audition for new members of the promotion. Noah is always looking for new trainees, and this time, in collaboration with Kenoh's YouTube channel, the "Kenoh Channel", they will be holding auditions for those who want to join. Kenoh himself will serve as the examiner, and will broadcast the in-depth experience of the new trainees from their introductory test to their debut. Applicants must be "men who are 16 years of age or older, and in good physical and mental health". Only those who pass the document screening will able to take the physical fitness test and interview at the audition on November 3rd. 

Kenoh said on his YouTube channel today reflected, "Since I was in elementary school, I had always had a dream of becoming a professional wrestler, and it was great when my dream came true, and I made my debut at the age of twenty-three." He added excitedly, "Maybe the person who passes this, will fight me in a title match later when I get the belt. Now that's dream!". Excited about his first attempt, Kenoh called out, "If you have a dream of becoming a professional wrestler, please come and join us. Come and fight with me in the Noah ring!"

All eyes are on whether a new wrestler will be born, who will carry the future of the mat of the Ark.

Comments