(NOAH) GHC HEAVYWEIGHT MATCH SIGNING CEREMONY: Kenoh declared as "last stronghold", if he wins, will Jake leave Noah?


Pro Wrestling DX
18th October 2023

KENOH: There are people who leave Noah in search of spectacular views, but are they unable to see the spectacular views at Noah? That's not the case, right? It would be better if the wrestlers themselves created the spectacular view. However, that might be tough if the top person was Jake Lee, and it would be difficult to create a spectacular view unless I was at the top. The person who creates the spectacular scenery at Pro Wrestling Noah, is me! Kenoh! So that is why it is no good if I don't win the GHC Heavyweight Championship. I'll be on top and show you a spectacular view of Pro Wrestling Noah.
JAKE: Hello everyone gathered here, and everyone watching. This is Jake Lee. The only person I have lost in a singles match to since coming to Noah, is the guy next to me, Kenoh. All I have to do is repay him for that. 
Q: What is your impression of the champion, Jake Lee? Why is it so difficult for Jake to be at the top? 
KENOH: First of all, isn't Jake an outsider? An outsider, right? If Noah's wrestlers aren't at the top, then they won't be able to create a spectacular view. Jake Lee, when he loses the belt soon, won't he just go somewhere else? Maybe he'll go back to All Japan. 
Q: Do you have any objections after hearing that? 
JAKE: Maybe I'll go somewhere, but I don't think I'll go back to All Japan. I don't know what will happen, but I think the answer will probably be waiting for me after this match. 
Q: Kenoh says, "I want to show you a spectacular view", but that said, Jake, do you have the same sentiment? 
JAKE: I have always said that I will provide a good "sample", especially in recent years, when there hasn't been a wrestler with this kind of physique. I think that alone made for a good sampling, but if course, it's not enough. It's still not enough, and I want to create a successful example. Of course, it's for myself, but I think it will benefit the promotion. 
Q: What is your impression of Kenoh? 
JAKE: He is a wrestler who represents today
Q: Jake has defeated all the past GHC Champions, and the only one left is Kenoh. Do you feel like he is the last stronghold? 
KENOH(?) or JAKE(?) (I think it is more likely to be Jake, but the transcript says it is Kenoh): Certainly
Q: What kind of scenery does Jake want to see? 
JAKE: This won't last forever, and I don't think that this is the norm, but I mean this in many different ways. This is why that it's not just the promotion, but also the wrestlers who are competing here, say "There is another way to do this". Of course, I hope that the wrestlers who will be joining us from now on have this awareness as well. I think this will lead to revitalization.
Q: You said, "I want to pay him back", but that being said, how do you want to compete based on what you learned from the N-1 match in Kawasaki?
JAKE: I want you to enjoy the pre matches first. 
Q: When you said, "A wrestler who represents today", what did you mean? 
JAKE: This is Reiwa now, and in this era he is self producing on YouTube. Other wrestlers have certainly started doing it, but I have a very strong impression that they started doing it after the Kenoh channel. He produces it himself. I described him as one of the most representative wrestlers of today because he fits the current times.
Q: Do you rate him highly? 
JAKE: I'm just saying it like it is. I'm not giving him a high rating, nor am I giving him a low rating. From my perspective, Kenoh is that kind of wrestler. 
Q: Kenoh, how did you feel on hearing that?
KENOH: Of course, I really think that Jake has some smart ideas, to begin with I heard a smart opinion, today, right? He might go somewhere else, but he won't go back to All Japan. He has analytical skills (While looking at the former All Japan Jake, and the former All Japan ring announcer, Galvez Okuda), Look at this line. The view from here... 

Comments